PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

gammaray is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Istalled cab from first post, got everything working great on xv6900. Then went through the browser and downloaded Windows Mobile Version over prior cab and now the main Pandora Screen is formatted perfectly. All good. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

The Pandora home screen is formatted for landscape on the Apache and perfectly centered in that mode.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaray View Post
Istalled cab from first post, got everything working great on xv6900. Then went through the browser and downloaded Windows Mobile Version over prior cab and now the main Pandora Screen is formatted perfectly. All good. Thanks.
can you post that cab you got here please?

thanks

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: metropcs

gatorlounge is a n00b

It doesnt look like anyone has noticed this yet so here goes. I actually purchased from at&t before finding this app. well once signed up they give you a link to download the full version and replace the trial. Well after doing this I installed and found this app. logged on and cancel the subscription and got a refund approved. Well the app still works going strong over a week now. It seems they never put in any type of validation in the stream to check account...FREE Full VERSION
Old 12-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaray View Post
I second the posting of this cab!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

PedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good workPedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good work

I third it.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work

K, so I was listening to pandora at work on my PC and saw an ad for the windows mobile client. Its at http://www.pandora.com/on-windowsmobile. I have been using the previous cab from before ,with the VGA landscape start-up screen or what ever it is. I cant get this new one to download, when I visit pandora.com it just says its not availble for my phone. I'm positive its from the ROM I'm running. Someone please post the new version! The screenshots for the Touch look great, bigget buttons.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

JasonOT is a n00b

Works very well on my (edit: stock rom) Touch Pro.

Sound isn't cutting out on me at all, I'm getting full tracks. My guess is whoever was getting songs cut off w/ the TP was having it happen because they were losing a signal like was mentioned with the Apache/6700.

Display is a little wonky as mentioned, but it actually works flawlessly. SQ with the phone speaker seems pretty normal to me. I'm certainly no audiophile, but I'd like to think I can hear the difference between 32-64kbps and 128kbps-192kbps.

The graphical problems are easy enough to work around, the only thing I think it really needs is a volume slider with much higher resolution than the regular TP sound level adjuster with 6 positions. Even the lowest possible volume is a little bit higher than I'd like with headphones on.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:10 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
K, so I was listening to pandora at work on my PC and saw an ad for the windows mobile client. Its at http://www.pandora.com/on-windowsmobile. I have been using the previous cab from before ,with the VGA landscape start-up screen or what ever it is. I cant get this new one to download, when I visit pandora.com it just says its not availble for my phone. I'm positive its from the ROM I'm running. Someone please post the new version! The screenshots for the Touch look great, bigget buttons.
Please give us the cab that you downloaded for your Touch.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 12-16-2008, 12:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

gammaray is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
can you post that cab you got here please?

thanks
Here ya go. This one brings up your keyboard on the touch, but does not have the interface that you see on the 6900 via their site. Guess that one is coming. But all works great with this one.
Attached Files
File Type: cab pandora.cab (788.6 KB, 251 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software