PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2006, 03:53 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
pRSSreader

Ok so now that I added rss feeds I figure I would post a rss reader for the pocket pc. Its called pRSSreader, and I think its the best free rss reader I have tried. Anyway if you would like to check it out you can check out the developers site or download the attached and install to ur ppc. For more information on our feeds see this thread.

Notes: After a soft reset you will not see the windows splash screen, don't panic it will load. And for some reason when trying to update the channels via wifi you get a could not connect error, but works fine on 1x.
~mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip prssreader_132_en_114.zip (330.7 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Old 08-11-2006, 04:02 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
go to bed!! lol
Old 08-11-2006, 04:07 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Im at work, I cant
~mike
Old 08-11-2006, 04:10 AM
Retired Staff

damn!!! i just instaled this and after the reset instead of seeing the blue screen wih windows on it while the ppc starts up its just white scard the crp out mee till my today screen popped up. keeps doing it on every soft reset too. o well. it starts still
Old 08-11-2006, 04:13 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

just tried it myself, and got the same thing, its all good tho..... I wonder why its doing that, and this is the best free one I have found, so I guess I will deal with it......because the rss feeds are cool. Cant you tell I just started using, learning what a rss feed was.
~mike
Old 08-11-2006, 04:17 AM
Retired Staff

haha. did u try that hubdog thing i posted... i thought that was cool but i deleted it cuz i dont use rss. but this one i will use for sure. damn hate not having a comma or quetion mark!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 04:20 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

yea I tested it out, but didn't try the rss feed reader. it was cool but I like this myself as a dedicated feed reader, gonna have to get use to the white screen at start tho....
Old 08-11-2006, 04:22 AM
Retired Staff

lol hey how do i delete the post in the rss feed reader.....
Old 08-11-2006, 04:25 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

you can't delete it, it cache the info. So to remove it after u mark it read, u go to file/hide read items. also if u have a minisd I would move the cache to it, by going tools/options/cache.
~mike
Old 08-11-2006, 04:26 AM
Retired Staff

how do i empty the cache.... will memaid do that automatically....

edit: nvm.. saw the option to clear cache before update

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software