PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850 Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

j77drummer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any Banking Software?

I am looking for software that will alert me when a transaction post. I have mobile banking and can go online and look it up but i would rather it just alert me. I have searched but only been able to find software thta allows you to record the transactions as you make them not actually see your online statement.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work
Re: Any Banking Software?

checkout splashmoney. i think it does what you're looking for. http://www.wmexperts.com/reviews/sof...plashdata.html for a review
Old 10-29-2008, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

are there any freeware options
Old 10-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work

most likely not. A software of that design would require some hefty programming and I can't imagine there being a freeware option. You could definitely try looking here, http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-tag-financ.html .

I know with Chase there's an SMS option for transactions posted. See if that's offered with your bank.

Otherwise, I would recommend using the mobile web interface. I'm sure it'll work if you have a data plan. The trouble is you'll have to log in every time. My credit union supports it and I've used it successfully in the past.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I would think an idea like saqer's would be the way to go. Maybe a call to your bank to see if they have/plan on having/or can at least consider an SMS-based alert system on accounts. I think that would be a great idea for people looking to track certain types of transactions, or just wants 24/7 updates on their account.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

they have an option for it i tried setting it up with no success it would never go threw to my phone i just want constant live updates without haveing to check back every five minutes i know its weird but im pretty OCD lol
Old 10-29-2008, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by j77drummer View Post
they have an option for it i tried setting it up with no success it would never go threw to my phone i just want constant live updates without haveing to check back every five minutes i know its weird but im pretty OCD lol
The text message won't go through? I would check with your providor then and see if there is a conflict between the two.

P.S. OCD nothing....it IS your money LOL!!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 03:47 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

call sprint and tell theme to unblock subscription text messages and it will work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software