PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 06:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

dalepl is keeping up the good workdalepl is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Free GPS Navigation Software

Hiya guys. I was looking over the threads about favorate free programs and ran into a free navigation application that all of you should look at. It is called Amaze and is totally free. Check it out for yourself. Go to www.amazegps.com and see for yourself. It supports many phones and they are adding phones as they can. Currently it downloads maps from TeleAtlas, but the next version is supposed to let you save maps to your phone (and still be free). I have loaded it on my Alltel PPC-6800 and so far I am quite impressed. It is not in final release for most phones, but you can check the site and see if your phone has a final release version and if not, you will probably find a beta version.

It has the following support:

01. Detailed Maps
02. Satellite View
03. Hybrid Maps
04. Full Zoom
05. North Up or Route Up
06. 3D Navidation
07. Voice Navigation
08. Arrow Navigation
09. Weather
10. Traffic Notification
11. Search
12. Favorites

and a whole lot more. This is a full featured and fully functional navigation software that is absolutly free. Attached you will find a few screen shots. Get the word out and check this out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amaze01.jpg (16.6 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Amaze02].jpg (14.1 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Amaze03.jpg (9.4 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

dap325 is a n00b
Re: Free GPS Navigation Software

Seems like a good program, I downloaded it a few weeks ago but I cannot get the maps to show up on my mogul. The arrow is there, but instead of the map, its just a gray screen. Maybe the downloadable maps will fix this? I'd really like to give this a try.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

dalepl is keeping up the good workdalepl is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap325 View Post
Seems like a good program, I downloaded it a few weeks ago but I cannot get the maps to show up on my mogul. The arrow is there, but instead of the map, its just a gray screen. Maybe the downloadable maps will fix this? I'd really like to give this a try.
That's wierd. I have an HTC Titan (same as the Mogul) and it works fine on my phone. Are you using version 4.2? Try loading the Windows Mobile version and see if that fixes your problem.

Paul
Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

please use the search, this app. is in lots of threads.http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=449325

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software