PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul On MetroPCS and a Bricked XV6700
Threadstarter

fred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone knows how to automatically download album art to your songs?

I purchased the software www.fixtunes.com, I am not the "buy software" kind of guy, I try torrents and other ways before, but that software is worth every dollar. I have 12500 song in my notebook it automatically fixed 6200 and downloaded the artwork. The rest stays in a temp status and requires your manual approval to aquire the new tag. If your songs are ripped ( like most of my songs ) you have to work a little more, I have a lot of songs organized like this: FOLDER > c:\music\Mettalica\Album 1\ Track 1.mp3

I know that song is the track one of that whatever CD, but the software will never know what is the name of that song. So in this case, it searches for "metallica" and gives you a choice of albums, you select the album and it will assign track 1 to whatever the name is, write the tag, change the file name ( if you want ) and download the artwork. After this your MP3 will have a full tag like This: " Metallica - The Unforgiven - Album: blablabla Genre: Rock Release Year: 1991 " If you have a messy library like I do, It helps a lot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Now that your songs in your notebook have artwork, will that sync to your PPC and will the artwork show up on Media Player of the PPC?
THAT would be cool!!
Old 10-28-2008, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred_dj View Post
I purchased the software www.fixtunes.com, .
I bought it also, it is worth every penny......

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software