PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 12:06 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Keyboards

Some people have had troubles finding different keyboards in the past. I thought I would create a thread that has a list of keyboards in the same place.

I will do my best to keep it up to date. If you have some of your favorites that are not in there, please feel free to post a cab file and a link where you got it at so everyone can enjoy it.

Gullum Diamond Keyboard

To Install, first Install the keyboard, and then the language you want, if you would like more languages please visit the link for a list of them.

Opal Keyboard by DupinBJK

Click on link above for more versions and everything else. Great work by DupinBJK to get this working.

Pockey CM Keyboard

If you would like check out the skin downloads to find the one you like best.
Skins
http://pocketcm.com/theme.php?application=2

Default HTC Touch Keyboard

TouchPal

Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond Keyboard.zip (745.0 KB, 170 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Opal Keyboard.zip (847.7 KB, 175 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Orginal Touch Keyboard.zip (1.90 MB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip PCM Keyboard.zip (210.2 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip TouchPal3.5.zip (1.09 MB, 129 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by conflipper; 12-05-2008 at 04:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:09 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Keyboards

Last edited by conflipper; 10-09-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I really like this one called vito zoomboard. Unfortunately, it's not free. (rather pricey actually) $14.00 but to me it's been so worth it. There is a free trial, so give it a try.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ZoomBoard.zip (490.6 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Screen06.zip (45.0 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-09-2008, 02:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I like Zoomboard also, but after trying every KB in the universe at least three times I think my favorites are Resco Pro, SPB full screen KB & the gullum diamond in portrait T9.

~John
Old 10-09-2008, 02:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

+1 for resco. link here. http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/keyboard/default.asp also spb while im here. http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/fsk/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-09-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I like Zoomboard also, but after trying every KB in the universe at least three times I think my favorites are Resco Pro, SPB full screen KB & the gullum diamond in portrait T9.

~John
I like resco pro for being able to change around the skins. SPB full screen is always on my phone. but i never tried the gullum diamond kb. I'll have to give that a shot. dschoenike
Old 10-09-2008, 03:13 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Here is the skin I use for SPB FS:

>> SKIN <<

I will post it here later (I don't have it with me at work)

For some reason, I am a lot more accurate with this skin than the stock one....

~John
Old 10-09-2008, 03:13 PM
MIA
Threadstarter

I prefer the opal keyboard on my touch over the diamond keyboard, it just seems to look a little nicer, and the smaller graphics are a plus has well.

Resco is nice, but I wouldnt spend the money on a keyboard.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post

Resco is nice, but I wouldnt spend the money on a keyboard.
I can understand that perfectly, but Resco is so good (at least for me anyway) I think it is worth buying.

~John
Old 10-09-2008, 03:26 PM
VIP Member

By the way, what I really like is SPB FSKB can be bound to a hardware key.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software