Thread: Keyboards
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 12:06 PM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Keyboards

Some people have had troubles finding different keyboards in the past. I thought I would create a thread that has a list of keyboards in the same place.

I will do my best to keep it up to date. If you have some of your favorites that are not in there, please feel free to post a cab file and a link where you got it at so everyone can enjoy it.

Gullum Diamond Keyboard

To Install, first Install the keyboard, and then the language you want, if you would like more languages please visit the link for a list of them.

Opal Keyboard by DupinBJK

Click on link above for more versions and everything else. Great work by DupinBJK to get this working.

Pockey CM Keyboard

If you would like check out the skin downloads to find the one you like best.
Skins
http://pocketcm.com/theme.php?application=2

Default HTC Touch Keyboard

TouchPal

Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamond Keyboard.zip (745.0 KB, 170 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Opal Keyboard.zip (847.7 KB, 175 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Orginal Touch Keyboard.zip (1.90 MB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip PCM Keyboard.zip (210.2 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip TouchPal3.5.zip (1.09 MB, 129 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by conflipper; 12-05-2008 at 04:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.