PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 04:35 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
PocketCM Keyboard Updated ready for download

newest PocketCM keyboard is up for download. Head on to pocletCM website for more info. Watch the keyboard in action. It's impressive. Link is on the bottom.

The granddady of iPhone-type keyboards on Windows Mobile has seen a major update. The latest version now include:
- nicer graphic
- pocketcm theme engine: a lot more customizable
- contextual completion
- score based dictionary (common words appear first)
- easier to use word suggestion box (bigger)
- new option
- vibrate on press (experimental)

Read more and download the application from PocketCM.com <--click here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 10-04-2008 at 05:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: PocketCM Keyboard Updated ready for download

Thanks for posting that, I'll give it a try.

I think I have tried every KB there is at one time or another & so far my favorites are Resco Pro & SPB Full Screen KB.

~John
Old 10-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor

what version is the newest? I don't remember which one I have. Thanks...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:46 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Threadstarter

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeuw19 View Post
what version is the newest? I don't remember which one I have. Thanks...
it's .15 alpha
Old 10-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone get .15 alpha to load? Also, the theme's page doesn't work for getting .15 alpha themes and you can't get to page 2 of the .14 themes any longer......and .16 themes is the default in the themes page...where is .16?

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 10-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

I can get .15 to load but cant get to the options page. I gives me some message window about pocketcm diag or something. it uses the default skin which I believe is dream
Old 10-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

To access the options you have to click and hold the bottom right return key until you see the options button appear on the bottom left, then slide over (but do not lift your fingure or stylus) to the options and select it.

Its also appears you still have to use sipchange to get this keyboard to load at startup
Old 10-05-2008, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
I can get .15 to load but cant get to the options page. I gives me some message window about pocketcm diag or something. it uses the default skin which I believe is dream
I have the same problem (holding down the return key does not work for me)

~John
Old 10-05-2008, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

I went back to the older version which works fine for me, but I still think I line Resco better (I have been switching back & forth trying out both)

~John
Old 10-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3

Ever since he went to the dictionary suggestion thing Ive had to give this up. No sure what is wrong with the WinMo suggestion but his breaks the name sugg. in text/MMS/email. I use 0.13 and change the date before installing so i can use it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software