PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

Bizarre179 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2u2 and Manilla 2d Weather

Does anyone know if there is a way to incorporate the weather app from the manilla 2d cab into s2u2's weather? I just want s2u2 to show me the weather based on whatever the manilla's weather app is. If that makes any sense.

ABUSE THE THANK BUTTON! In a good way.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: S2u2 and Manilla 2d Weather

I may be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time), but I don't believe this is possible.

One of the main reasons I deleted Manilla2D from my phone is because one of my all time favorite apps is the amazing weather panel & I couldn't use it with TF. (that & I got sick of seeing a screen that said "click here to launch touchflo"....)

I went back to using my highly customized Ultimate Launcher setup.

~John
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

zeo2k is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarre179 View Post
Does anyone know if there is a way to incorporate the weather app from the manilla 2d cab into s2u2's weather? I just want s2u2 to show me the weather based on whatever the manilla's weather app is. If that makes any sense.
The weather doesn't work on S2U2 when you have Manilla 2D installed. So what I did was before I installed Manilla 2D, I installed S2U2 first, set up the weather, and then installed Manilla 2D.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

I believe one of the beta features A_C is working on in his "time off" from S2 development is weather from Manilla. Not sure of that, but it looks likely from the shot of it on his new web site.

http://www.ac-s2.com/
Old 10-10-2008, 03:37 AM
A_C
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: CSL

A_C is just getting started

Yes, I'm working on the Manila weather... but I have a problem to deal with the 2D version. The Manila, that I've installed on an emulator, cannot update properly. So, could anyone dump the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Weather & post it here? Thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:59 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
Yes, I'm working on the Manila weather... but I have a problem to deal with the 2D version. The Manila, that I've installed on an emulator, cannot update properly. So, could anyone dump the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Weather & post it here? Thanks.
I would love to help but i've long since taken of manila, However, its good to see you around these parts A_C!
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-10-2008, 05:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch / Mogul
Carrier: VZW

ems275 is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: S2u2 and Manilla 2d Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post

A_C:

Attached is the dumped Reg files you requested. I am using Manila 2D and S2U2 on an HTC Touch (Vougue) with WM 6.1. I would love to integrate the Weather with S2U2.

If you need help testing or anything else let me know, Glad to Help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weather.zip (852 Bytes, 78 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software