PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Nice Media Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
OMG, this player is awesome. Thankyou so much for posting it.

Now, if I can just figure how to launch it from the HTC Home link...........

~John
Install HTC Home Customizer (HHC) Final and you can choose MortPlayer as the player for the Music tab in HTC Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
does mortplayer have bookmark support?
Yes.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Install HTC Home Customizer (HHC) Final and you can choose MortPlayer as the player for the Music tab in HTC Home.

Really??

I looked in my version of HTC Home customizer & the only choices are WMP & HTC Audio.

Do I need to reinstall it to have it pick up the mortplayer??

~John
Old 09-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Hmm.. maybe I am not remembering correctly. I stopped using HTC Home and HHC about 6 months ago on my touch. I moved to UL and rlToday, and then to ThrottleLauncher. No I have a Diamond and just use TF3D.

If I lied to you, it was an accident. Sorry
Old 09-30-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post

If I lied to you, it was an accident. Sorry

no problem

~John
Old 10-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

+1 For Pocket Player. I just use it for music. I love how it handles album art. It also has a Audioscrobber Plugin for last.fm. Very finger friendly. Oh and you can pick what directories you want it to scan if any (it beats waiting for kinoma) There are tons of plugins I haven't dived into yet.

I love this skin
Old 10-02-2008, 07:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrock View Post
.Oh and you can pick what directories you want it to scan if any (it beats waiting for kinoma)
No kidding.........

~John
Old 10-03-2008, 06:42 AM
Lurker

bvinson is a n00b

Another vote for pocket player. I've used every other mp3 player listed here and in my opinion it's by far the best out. It works great for my music, audiobooks, podcasts, and even music streaming.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvinson View Post
Another vote for pocket player. I've used every other mp3 player listed here and in my opinion it's by far the best out. It works great for my music, audiobooks, podcasts, and even music streaming.

I've only used the podcast support a couple times. I listen to a ton of podcasts and I'm afraid of using too much Bandwidth. Hopefully pocket player can utilize wifi on the diamond. I wonder if pocket player also handles .cue files, I'm going to try that now.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:55 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

s2p by A_C at XDA is actually very nice especially when paired with s2u2

Old 10-05-2008, 05:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

sfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuffsfxc13 knows their stuff

I've installed Pocket Player and for some reason some of my album art shows up whereas others don't (they all show up in WMP.) Any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software