PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 02:46 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Ultimate Bluetooth Spy! - ??????

hey,

is anyone using this program actively on the Touch Pro, MOgul , or Rant?

I've been notcing lately that my sons are using profanity when sending texts back and forth to one another and even some little girls they text on the phone. I want to catch them in the act. They are 12, 11 & 10. I already threatened to take the phones, but I would like to catch them in the act.

Thanks.

Old 11-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Re: Ultimate Bluetooth Spy! - ??????

<p>lol...I just went through this with my 13 and 11 year old. The only thing I could really do besides taking the phones was stop text to/from on the phones. I made my boys read their text outloud to the wifey and me. They didnt know what to do with themselves. Boys will be boys but you have to put the hammer down at times if you know what I mean.</p>
Old 11-22-2008, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Perfectum

Shavkat is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Shavkat Send a message via MSN to Shavkat Send a message via Yahoo to Shavkat Send a message via Skype™ to Shavkat

Can't use it in PPC!
But if you have Nokia or SE, you can try try this app "ftp-bt"!
You can't use it in PPC!
But you can still try!
I installed to my own Titan, (used JBED Java emulator), but can't ran, couse security didn't allow me to use bluetooth!
Thats why, u can ran from Nokia Smartphones!
But you must know one thing!
Bluetooth must be on "allways"!
By the way, u must add your device to white list!
Old 11-23-2008, 01:16 AM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavkat View Post
Can't use it in PPC!
But if you have Nokia or SE, you can try try this app "ftp-bt"!
You can't use it in PPC!
But you can still try!
I installed to my own Titan, (used JBED Java emulator), but can't ran, couse security didn't allow me to use bluetooth!
Thats why, u can ran from Nokia Smartphones!
But you must know one thing!
Bluetooth must be on "allways"!
By the way, u must add your device to white list!
ahh. Makes sense. So there is no application that will work on a PPC that will allow me to check there phones at all? You figure with all the PPC and smartphones out there that they would have alot of applications that would do this
Old 11-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 8525

BoostinGST is a n00b

install dashwire on it, then you can look at them all over the internet and you dont need bluetooth on...
Old 11-23-2008, 05:10 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinGST View Post
install dashwire on it, then you can look at them all over the internet and you dont need bluetooth on...
But will it allow me to look at there text message? One has the Samsung Rant and the other has my old Mogul and the other has a Razor.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:16 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

hahahahaha here is what to do. i am 13. so listen. while they are texting give them half an hour then say gimme ur phone DO NO LET THEM PRESS BUTTONS THEY WILL CLEAR THE TEXTS. boom u caught em. i never get caught

Old 11-23-2008, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Perfectum

Shavkat is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Shavkat Send a message via MSN to Shavkat Send a message via Yahoo to Shavkat Send a message via Skype™ to Shavkat

No, this is not right!
Give them freedom!
By giving freedom, you can still spy your childrens!
Just buy cheap Nokia phone, i think 6230i can do the job, And SonyEricson is more cheaper and working with this app very impressive!
You can use Nokia or SE with "bluetooth and MIDP 2.0"!

U can use Dashwire, but how u gonna up-date dates from their phones?
Remember?
U must up-date date every time to see new messages, call logs...!
I think, u better hold their phone on your phone, then using Dashwire
Old 11-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

wow yall would hate to have me as kid I am 16 and only been that for a couple months. but i know when i was 13 yall would have been pissed at my texts me and my friends openly cussed hell one of my chick friends was my buck fuddy and for those who dont know what tht is just replace the first letters in each word. we did lots more than that and thats in a private christain school. I know how I personally would handle what you are trying to do. I would rebel. I fly the Rebel flag everyday i also have a 6ft. Rebel flag that stays above my bed all day and all night. thats just me persoanlly but with as much testosterone that pumps through me and as much as me and my dad disagree sometimes it can get real heated real quick. I know persoanlly i have a bit more of a temper than most people but that is just a by product of my weekly schedule. just understand we want our freedom and can be trusted if you did do a good job up to this point. im not sure what your beliefs are but trust me the more you try to smother them the more they will hate that is the honest to gods truth.

I am not saying that is how your kids will react but that is how i personally would react.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 11-23-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

The Entertainment value in this post is high

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
wow yall would hate to have me as kid I am 16 and only been that for a couple months. but i know when i was 13 yall would have been pissed at my texts me and my friends openly cussed hell one of my chick friends was my buck fuddy and for those who dont know what tht is just replace the first letters in each word. we did lots more than that and thats in a private christain school. I know how I personally would handle what you are trying to do. I would rebel. I fly the Rebel flag everyday i also have a 6ft. Rebel flag that stays above my bed all day and all night. thats just me persoanlly but with as much testosterone that pumps through me and as much as me and my dad disagree sometimes it can get real heated real quick. I know persoanlly i have a bit more of a temper than most people but that is just a by product of my weekly schedule. just understand we want our freedom and can be trusted if you did do a good job up to this point. im not sure what your beliefs are but trust me the more you try to smother them the more they will hate that is the honest to gods truth.

I am not saying that is how your kids will react but that is how i personally would react.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software