PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: srpint

lasteclispe is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Skyfire SMS help

I'm having a problem getting the skyfire download SMS. I used the beta code and it said that the congratulations the download link will be sent to my phone in an SMS, but I never receive it. I tried more than 10 times. I went to my sprint account and had them send me a test SMS and it worked fine so I'm not really sure whats going on.

Please dont tell me to seach because I already did. I read through all 13 pages of posts that came up when I typed "skyfire sms" and got no help from it. Every time it looked like i would get help from a post based on the name of the topic it would be closed by a Mod with reply's like "many posts on this topic" and such.

But out of the 13 pages of posts i read i really did not find one other post on this topic. I'm not sure if I'm searching for the wrong thing or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S - My phone is a Sprint HTC mogul.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Skyfire SMS help

eh..this has been discussed already but what the hey..it's probably on your carrier side, i.e. sprint. i heard they block some texts. others have had this problem

Old 08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasteclispe View Post
I'm having a problem getting the skyfire download SMS. I used the beta code and it said that the congratulations the download link will be sent to my phone in an SMS, but I never receive it. I tried more than 10 times. I went to my sprint account and had them send me a test SMS and it worked fine so I'm not really sure whats going on.

Please dont tell me to seach because I already did. I read through all 13 pages of posts that came up when I typed "skyfire sms" and got no help from it. Every time it looked like i would get help from a post based on the name of the topic it would be closed by a Mod with reply's like "many posts on this topic" and such.

But out of the 13 pages of posts i read i really did not find one other post on this topic. I'm not sure if I'm searching for the wrong thing or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S - My phone is a Sprint HTC mogul.
i had this problem since april, i just emailed skyfire a few times about the issue and they helped me, they changed my login password so i could acess my account and download to my pc, so the sms wasnt necesarry
Old 08-29-2008, 10:34 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No need to double post two of the same questions. Sms?

This also should be posted in a Skyfire thread. Not a new one, there are plenty of them going now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
eh..this has been discussed already but what the hey..it's probably on your carrier side, i.e. sprint. i heard they block some texts. others have had this problem
Surprised you didnt say about the double posts.Ha

Merg/close?

Last edited by Lsme420; 08-29-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: srpint
Threadstarter

lasteclispe is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
No need for two of the same post. Sms?

This also should be posted in a Skyfire thread. Not a new one, there are plenty of them going now.
Do you read posts before you reply? or do you just reply based on topics? Just because the topic is about the same program does not mean it has anything to do with other posts about the same program.

And from the reply a few posts above its obvious that others had my same problem and have not got any help here about it. Thats the whole reason for making a new post. Maybe it will help alot of us that are having the same problem. A problem which has NOT been talked about here before based on all the post I have read.

If you have seen a post about this topic before then why not just link it here? Why do you have to act like an A$$ with a reply like that. You did the same thing in my other post. So far you have replied to 2 of my post just to be a jackass and not help in any way.

If you look at my join date you would see its more than a year ago but I have very few posts. You know why? because I search to find all the answers I need so I could avoid asses like you, But I found no info on this topic so I thought it was justified to start a new post on it.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:51 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Im not here trying to flame you. Just saying.
So your two posts that you made today are not about Skyfire TxT messages?
They are the same and yes Im sure someone else has had your problem and posted about it.

Less reading for everyone is the goal.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasteclispe View Post
Do you read posts before you reply? or do you just reply based on topics? Just because the topic is about the same program does not mean it has anything to do with other posts about the same program.

And from the reply a few posts above its obvious that others had my same problem and have not got any help here about it. Thats the whole reason for making a new post. Maybe it will help alot of us that are having the same problem. A problem which has NOT been talked about here before based on all the post I have read.

If you have seen a post about this topic before then why not just link it here? Why do you have to act like an A$$ with a reply like that. You did the same thing in my other post. So far you have replied to 2 of my post just to be a jackass and not help in any way.

If you look at my join date you would see its more than a year ago but I have very few posts. You know why? because I search to find all the answers I need so I could avoid asses like you, But I found no info on this topic so I thought it was justified to start a new post on it.
Dude...you need to chill out! And I think I found the perfect remedy for you.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 08-29-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software