PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchwiz on mogul and touch!

First post bro. Its in the zip file.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 08-30-2008, 05:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

I tried the file in the 1st post but it did not work, I followed the steps from XDA and used the file from there and it worked, I noticed the original file is larger than the one posted here, it's around 29mb, I think that where the widget is taking place. The good news is that it doesn't take up too much memory, Im at 18MB with the widget and if someone doubt it I can post a screenshot.
According to the original poster over XDA you need to do and install the following.
  • go to Today\Items and deselect all the plugins from the list, you shouldnt be able to see any plugin in your today screen.
  • Omina Adobe Flaslite 2.1, you can find it Here if you have an older Flashlite , remove it and install the one from Omnia.
  • Omnia SMPlayer/Touch Player, you can find it Here currently can only play 3gp video (maybe few other format too), it needs Emuzed codecs so it can play all other media format, Still work in process.
  • Download Omnia Today Plugins, you can find it Here
  • Download the file LsOmaClient.zip attached below, extract it and move it to your \windows folder and allow to overwrite the original one.
  • Soft reset you device, you might get a warning from Samsung widget Doesn't Run with Other today plugins.

I dont take any Credit for this all the credit is for the original poster sakajati in XDA

Original Link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=417825

Enjoy the new toy
Attached Files
File Type: zip LsOmaClient.zip (94.9 KB, 152 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 08-30-2008 at 05:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:34 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

reuploading...

Old 08-30-2008, 10:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bombzhome is a n00b

Ok, I got it working now guys. Turns out you have to use the Omnia Flash Lite. I was just using an Adobe Flash Lite 2.1 I had on my microSD card. I used the one the guy provided two posts above and it worked right after a soft reset. =D>
Old 08-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombzhome View Post
Ok, I got it working now guys. Turns out you have to use the Omnia Flash Lite. I was just using an Adobe Flash Lite 2.1 I had on my microSD card. I used the one the guy provided two posts above and it worked right after a soft reset. =D>
can aything be changed on this? for example can we make the internet point to skyfire instead of opera?
Don't forget to hit the

Old 08-30-2008, 12:36 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

yea rename the shortcut operal.ink and put it in /windows it may work
Old 08-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how do you change the pictures? nevermind I got it.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

installing everything now. I hope this works.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Lurker

000 is a n00b

Is there any way to get the music player to work with the music on your device?
Old 08-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

I believe he said it needs codecs which are being developed. This is awesome. I need more widgets.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software