View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 05:14 AM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Re: Touchwiz on mogul and touch!

I tried the file in the 1st post but it did not work, I followed the steps from XDA and used the file from there and it worked, I noticed the original file is larger than the one posted here, it's around 29mb, I think that where the widget is taking place. The good news is that it doesn't take up too much memory, Im at 18MB with the widget and if someone doubt it I can post a screenshot.
According to the original poster over XDA you need to do and install the following.
  • go to Today\Items and deselect all the plugins from the list, you shouldnt be able to see any plugin in your today screen.
  • Omina Adobe Flaslite 2.1, you can find it Here if you have an older Flashlite , remove it and install the one from Omnia.
  • Omnia SMPlayer/Touch Player, you can find it Here currently can only play 3gp video (maybe few other format too), it needs Emuzed codecs so it can play all other media format, Still work in process.
  • Download Omnia Today Plugins, you can find it Here
  • Download the file LsOmaClient.zip attached below, extract it and move it to your \windows folder and allow to overwrite the original one.
  • Soft reset you device, you might get a warning from Samsung widget Doesn't Run with Other today plugins.

I dont take any Credit for this all the credit is for the original poster sakajati in XDA

Original Link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=417825

Enjoy the new toy
Attached Files
File Type: zip LsOmaClient.zip (94.9 KB, 152 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 08-30-2008 at 05:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.