PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up 10-18-2008 S2U2 v1.32 - freeware

A_C has done some minor tweaks, nothing major, so unless you have a bug, you may want to wait for a major update, this is mainly for people with weather display bugs!!

A_C would prefer people to download directly from his site though so he can keep track of numbers, so to honor that I will not add the new files here, just go here to download:

http://www.ac-s2.com/

I left the last versions on here for now, but just ask if you have any questions about the new version!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
Hey guys,

Although S2U2 is now reached v1.31, it doesn't mean it can run perfectly on your device. Thanks to different devices produced by different vendors. So, please test it before use it everyday, especially the CallerID function.

What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function (but some devices may not work, so please try it first); S2P control plugin; and volume control.

Prerequisition:
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA; 4M for VGA

Changes of v1.31
- fixed the issue of Manila 3D Weather.
(if it still not works, in the Weather tab, try to add one more city & update;
if the weather shows in wrong unit, try to change the unit setting in the Weather tab & then change it back;
if still not works, read here.)

- fixed a few weather display problem.
- a few minor bugs fixed.

Changes of v1.30
- added a new display mode - GDI (removed DirectDraw registry key). If your device has problem (e.g. no display) with RawBuffer or DirectDraw, try this. But on some old devices or VGA devices, it may be very slow.
- added optional "Slide to End" ("CallerID" & "Slide to Answer" must be enabled first).

- added weather support to Manila 2D & 3D.
- added option to delay "Blank screen on Talk".
- added option to unlock when external power is connected.
- added option to automatically run S2P when the headphone (either Bluetooth or wired) is connected.
- added option to unlock when the stylus is pulled out.
- added option to lock when the stylus is put back.
- added option to disable the bottom curtain.
- it now locks the Diamond's Home button (but in another way).
- all graphics support high resolution, i.e. truely VGA. (thanks poorlyduck for helping the artworks)
- changed some graphics elements (e.g. a new battery connector).
- fixed the bug that occasional double lock occurred in v1.22.
- moved the S2UText & S2AText settings from registry to lang.ini (as it's more related to language).
- reduced the memory usage.
- a more logical S2U2 Settings.
- some minor bugs fixed.

Download
http://www.ac-s2.com

Reset Unread Count
It's attached (ResetUnreadCount.cab) at the bottom of this post. If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this CAB file to reset them.

Lock/Unlock Sound Sample

For details, as usual, please read the README or the next post first, especially the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

To show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

(@ALL LINK POSTERS: I know most of you do not post the donation link on your reposted message. That's fine. But I hope you can at least post the link of this thread so that your visitors know the source of S2U2. Thanks.)

Volume Control shortcut
If you need to manually map a key to invoke the new Volume Control, extract the S2U2-VC.LNK & transfer it to your device's \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2 (for Non-English device, it varies), then use any key mapping software (some devices have it come along) to map this S2U2-VC to your preferred key.

But it assumes S2U2 is installed at \Program Files\S2U2. You may read HERE for how to create a LNK file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip S2U2settingsplus.zip (22.7 KB, 481 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip S2U2-1.22-QVGA.zip (383.3 KB, 319 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip S2U2-1.22-VGA.zip (519.8 KB, 108 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 10-19-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: New version!!!!
This post has been thanked 27 times.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: S2U2 1.15 - lock is now out!!!!

God, 1.13 was getting really irritating. I was having a couple problems with it. I hope this one is as flawless as the older ones were.

Now playing on iTunes: Jae Millz - Uptown (Produced By DJ Green Lantern) via FoxyTunes
</div></div>
Old 08-06-2008, 02:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
God, 1.13 was getting really irritating. I was having a couple problems with it. I hope this one is as flawless as the older ones were.

Now playing on iTunes: Jae Millz - Uptown (Produced By DJ Green Lantern) via FoxyTunes
</div></div>
Amen to that, I get occasional freezes, but nothing too major, but with all the bugs others are having, I am hoping this will make life a lot easier for a lot of other users!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

anyone able to oem it to work in the ppcgeeks kitchen? I hate to ask rstoyguy, as he was getting kind of frustrated with the daily changes.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:17 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
anyone able to oem it to work in the ppcgeeks kitchen? I hate to ask rstoyguy, as he was getting kind of frustrated with the daily changes.
I don't know....This one doesn't kill my cube. I was kranky sunday...I may look into it tonight...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I don't know....This one doesn't kill my cube. I was kranky sunday...I may look into it tonight...
I love your work. if you're so inclined, a megapack would be greatly appreciated. I hate to ask and only do for those programs that I'm not able to use the oemizer with.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: S2U2 1.18 - lock is now out!!!!

Just wanted to bump the thread to notify everyone about the update!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: 8-14-2008 S2U2 1.18 - lock is now out!!!!

Thanks for keeping the updates going... i got burnt out trying to keep it up to date lol...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 08-14-2008, 12:50 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

ahhh, now i see it, after i got bored and went over to xda... anyway i'm subscribed now..

seems good so far..
Old 08-14-2008, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Thanks for keeping the updates going... i got burnt out trying to keep it up to date lol...
I know what you mean, I am a rabid A_C thread-reader, and like to have PPCGeeks 'in the know'!!! Between us, and a few others I have seen post updates in the past, I am sure we will always have access to a current version!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
ahhh, now i see it, after i got bored and went over to xda... anyway i'm subscribed now..

seems good so far..
I know most of these updates aren't huge, but for every update, hopefully a few bugs can be fixed!! Besides, we have to keep our 'home-base' updated on the good apps out there!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software