PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 8-14-2008 S2U2 1.18 - lock is now out!!!!

I continue to "test" the updates but continously find problems receiving emails and texts. I always revert back to 1.05 but it will require a hard reset because it won't allow me to use the settings current/next appointment info. The slider tab is there but won't allow it to be utilized. Hard resets are getting old so I'll probably stay with 1.05.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just to let everyone know I added l3v5y's extra settings CAB to the original post. Explanation is at bottom of post along with zip file!!

P.S. Here is the post over at XDA so people can donate to l3v5y if they like his work!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1125

Last edited by syrguy1969; 08-15-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kmeleon is a n00b

I am having a problem with the S2U2 Settings Plus. I installed it and now it wont shut the slide sound off. I keep saving it to change it back to normal (silent), but it wont do anything. I even uninstalled the software and still does it. Anyone else gettin this prob?
Old 08-18-2008, 02:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

myshinynewtouch is just getting started

has anyone had any memory leak problems ? or battery drain problems on a htc touch CDMA version ? usually with the previous version of s2u2 my memory utilization was at max 38 %, now it slowly creeps to 40, 41, 42 as the day goes by and my battery is also not great... battery i don't mind as its very tough to quantify that.. but memory looks like its an issue.. switched back to 1.16....
Old 08-18-2008, 03:19 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I think the battery/memory leaks are a setting. I havn't noticed either issue with the following settings... (the ones that I think could effect this)
Power Off in= OFF
but Blank Screen only = ON
Slide to Answer = Only locked
S2A Answer Key= Off
S2A End Key= Off
Volume Control = Off
basic wallpapers
DPAD= Off
Unlock after screen rotated = Off
Don't Suspend Power = ON
Direct Draw = Off
Don't Call the running S2P when unlock = ON
Don't double check Backlight = ON
Don't use KeyBoard Hook = ON
Old 08-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmeleon View Post
I am having a problem with the S2U2 Settings Plus. I installed it and now it wont shut the slide sound off. I keep saving it to change it back to normal (silent), but it wont do anything. I even uninstalled the software and still does it. Anyone else gettin this prob?

Go into the reg and just edit it from there:
HKCU> Software> A_C> S2U2> Just delete the string for 'Lock Sound"

Now playing on iTunes: RJD2 - Ring Finger via FoxyTunes
Old 08-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

jaredakelly is keeping up the good workjaredakelly is keeping up the good work

i'm using the settings plus and i can't for the life of me save the settings that i made! i push "save" and close "ilock" and it still doesn't work.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredakelly View Post
i'm using the settings plus and i can't for the life of me save the settings that i made! i push "save" and close "ilock" and it still doesn't work.
I have seen a couple people post the same thing over at XDA. I wonder if the new version of S2U2 is conflicting...try this new version l3v5y released yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3v5y View Post
Originally created to add functionality to S2U2Settings.

Can edit:
S2U2 Lock/Unlock wave files.
S2U2 Text
S2A Text
S2U2Unlock Path (what is launched when S2U2 unlocks).

Usage:
Install and load.
Select wav/exe files by clicking on the "..." buttons next to the text box. (NOTE: No file filters are applied, so you need to select the correct kind of file your self!!!)
Edit S2U and S2A text.
Hit "File->Save", and then hit "Close". (iLock is automatically restarted! )

Requires:
S2U2 (1.02 or above)
.Net CF 2.0

S2U2SettingsPlus supports MoDaCo AppToDate!

Download it

Download MoDaCo AppToDate
If that doesn't do the trick and you haven't already, head over to XDA and log your problem, device, and OS and maybe a fix can be found!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=418496
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

think i reading too many posts. wasnt this 1.18 ver supposed to allow you to always have slide to talk even if you didnt lock the phone with s2u2. also installed the extra settings and i dont see the options you mentioned. will installing the cab auomatiucally put these features right into s2u2. thanks
Old 08-20-2008, 08:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
think i reading too many posts. wasnt this 1.18 ver supposed to allow you to always have slide to talk even if you didnt lock the phone with s2u2. also installed the extra settings and i dont see the options you mentioned. will installing the cab auomatiucally put these features right into s2u2. thanks
The extra settings CAB only changes the sounds and slider texts.

What your looking to change is in the settings part of S2U2. It should be in your application menu as 'S2U2 settings' where the extra settings CAB will be 'UnlockWave Settings'. Give it a shot and let me know if you find it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software