PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dicast
Re: Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1476 (latest build)

flash works? how? let me get this straight, flash works mean i could actually go on to youtube site and view a video without any ghetto hacking?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
flash works? how? let me get this straight, flash works mean i could actually go on to youtube site and view a video without any ghetto hacking?
yup i'm actually using build 1409 and the video will load, but its real choppy then opera mobile will crash... samething with pandora.com, it'll load just like on my desktop, then crash... so your hacks are necessary right now, but its moving in the right direction.. tomorrow will be the day... i hope
Old 07-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post
Yeah I am looking forward to that one too. Something tells me that the Diamond version is really optimized for the Diamond, and that the generic version should run better on other phones.
i hope so
Old 07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Latest word from Opera is they had some last minute bugs they were working on, so the launch date for the beta is not tell Thursday (July 17th) instead of Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opera
Some things in life don't go according to plan -- at least not in software development. We knew when we announced a release date before we finished development that a showstopper bug might be found that could alter the actual date we release the beta.

As you can imagine, we encountered a few bugs last week that we needed to fix before we launch. Our engineering team worked through the weekend to fix the bugs. Even though our release is a beta, we'd rather spend the extra time to fix them, thus giving you a better experience. The fixes are almost complete now, but we need two more days to run the build through our quality assurance testing. The new launch date is now set for the 17th.

We're disappointed to delay, but fixing these bugs will improve the experience with our beta and let you fully test the browser.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work

Still got no luck on flash, see no video on youtube
Old 07-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Re: Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1476 (latest build

Quote:
The way I understand it is Opera Mobile is going to support flash, but not inculude it (Adobe Flash Lite 3), and it's up to the OEM's to include Flash Lite 3.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
do you have flashplayer installed? i just let the page load and it starts to play but REALLY slow and CHO-Pp-Y
Old 07-14-2008, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work
Question Re: Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1476 (latest build)

I tried running this on a VX6900 (HTC Touch/Vogue) and it didn't work. I'm using OMJ's 6.1 ROM with Verizon customization if that makes a difference. When I installed the .CAB it said it installed successfully and it shows in my programs but when I run it nothing happens. Any thoughts?

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 07-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

cant find flash lite 3 anywhere. (sorry not to anything illegal here) Is flash lite 3 available?
Old 07-14-2008, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

xmovingx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to xmovingx Send a message via Yahoo to xmovingx

are there any screen shots?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software