PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up PhoneAlarm 2.01

I didn't see this posted yet, but there is a new version of PhoneAlarm out, and I have been using it for a couple days now.They include new features like picture Photo-dialer plugin, Instant Messaging repeating alarms, and a lot more, plus improving on the old design...the menues are easier to use (in my opinion), they included more profiles, and more ways of programing them. They also gave you easier access to a lot more skins (some by my favorite skinners formerly only found in the wisebar forums (Rockabilly, I mean you)). Here is the link and a bit of what they have to say about it:

"phoneAlarm Key Features

Provides repeating alarms on new SMS, Email, missed calls, voice messages & reminders
10 Custom Phone profiles with manual and automatic switching.
Automatic profile change based on time, location, Appointment type/category, network and power/ActiveSync events
Custom Email / SMS alarms based on text, sender or priority
Alarm notification on weak battery and phone signal
Customise sound, volume and options for each alarm type in each profile
Automatically mute system and phone volume
Skinnable user interface (How to create skins)
Bluetooth and Flight mode control via profiles (also for Widcomm/Broadcomm stack)
1-hand skin navigation and quick-dialer for last 10 numbers
Icons provide direct access to Inbox, call history etc.
Task-switcher pop-up to close running applications
Full dual SIMsupport (needs a v2.0 skin for all features)
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese user interface
Fully supports VGA display and square screen devices
Optimised for fast performance and maximum platform support
Simple installation

http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software