PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with PocketPlus

i use pocketplus and spb tips n tricks, i want to make my today lines clear... i don't see an option for this... how can i do this so i don't have ugly lines separating my plugins while still using the background image i want?

I've done classic black theme and made the lines black... that works, but what if i want a picture or something? Lines all over it
Old 06-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Help with PocketPlus

Yes, No?
Old 06-14-2008, 11:01 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

The colors for those are set inside the your devices tsk file also called the today theme. Search the themes forum and you can find an editor.

edit: I saw you made a theme...try unchecking #6 in the screen colors tab in theme generator.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 06-14-2008 at 11:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tardis + Sonic Screwdriver
Carrier: Torchwood

The Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
i use pocketplus and spb tips n tricks, i want to make my today lines clear... i don't see an option for this... how can i do this so i don't have ugly lines separating my plugins while still using the background image i want?

I've done classic black theme and made the lines black... that works, but what if i want a picture or something? Lines all over it
I've not found any way to make them clear.
Just get them as close as you can to the color of the picture. I think that's the best you can do. I'll keep looking too.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
The colors for those are set inside the your devices tsk file also called the today theme. Search the themes forum and you can find an editor.

edit: I saw you made a theme...try unchecking #6 in the screen colors tab in theme generator.
i can't seem to find this program? can u help me? and does this mean i have to make a theme from scratch (like step by step starting with a jpg)...
Old 06-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Quote:
i can't seem to find this program? can u help me? and does this mean i have to make a theme from scratch (like step by step starting with a jpg)...
You can do this with UITweaker.

http://freewareppc.com/utilities/uitweaker.shtml
Old 06-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
You can do this with UITweaker.

http://freewareppc.com/utilities/uitweaker.shtml
thats a cool little app, thanks... but i can't seem to find where to make the color clear or transparent.... all i've found out is to change colors...
Old 06-15-2008, 12:02 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Try this thread...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7874

I would help, but I don't have any artistic skills at all! I have only slightly modified themes with ThemeGenCE...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software