PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
ok sent ya a PM. answer it when you get time.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

michaelp is a n00b
Is there a manual showing how to make different skins for WeatherPanel. I looked at WeatherPanel’s home page an couldn’t find anything
Old 02-27-2007, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelp
Is there a manual showing how to make different skins for WeatherPanel. I looked at WeatherPanel’s home page an couldn’t find anything
You can find information at the www.weatherpanel.net forum. Near the top of the page is a link to a Wiki that has a basic layout guide...
Old 02-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

michaelp is a n00b
thanks storyr
Old 02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Lurker

Doreen is a n00b
Great job!

/me comes wave hello to storyr! Looks great! Clean and slick and has all the features one could want...

Thanks!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt2

gadgetluva is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetluva
this is actually something I've been looking for, just something really nice and simple to show current conditions
Thanks! Nice and simple - that was my goal.

Quote:
Is there anyway to use WeatherPanel with WP-Pilot within PocketBreeze?
Well, that's an issue. WP-Pilot, which is a plug-in itself, must be activated to work. That's why it should be directly above or below WP to work properly. Since PocketBreeze allows only one plug-in per tab, it makes it difficult. I don't own PB, so I haven't spend any time at a solution.

Quote:
is there anyway to update this so it shows tomorrow's high/low in the corner or anything?
To keep it nice and simple, I don't plan to add any additional information to the layout. The pop-up windows contain all of the detailed weather information...
Gotcha, I found out about WP-Pilot after I asked the question. Still, this is my favorite skin so far.

On a Side note, do you think you'll make anything that shows the current conditions with the next day or two in the forecast? Something akin to Yahoo! Widgets' default weather widget?
Old 02-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Lurker

lgreenberg is a n00b
As much as I like this skin I like Chameleon more so I've gone back to it. It just means no more large Phone Alarm skins. This way I don't have to insert WP as a tab in Pocket Breeze. It can be on it's own and allow me to utilize WP Pilot.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgreenberg
As much as I like this skin I like Chameleon more so I've gone back to it. It just means no more large Phone Alarm skins. This way I don't have to insert WP as a tab in Pocket Breeze. It can be on it's own and allow me to utilize WP Pilot.
I forgive you

I knew it would be too tall for some folks, and besides - WP-Pilot is a must!
Old 02-28-2007, 01:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
On a Side note, do you think you'll make anything that shows the current conditions with the next day or two in the forecast? Something akin to Yahoo! Widgets' default weather widget?
Good idea - I may add another button in the pop-up to show a multi-day forecast. In the meantime, (you may already know this) you can:

After the pop-up is displayed, hit "right" on the d-pad and the forecast will go to the next day - up to 10 days worth. "Up" and "down" cycles the cities...
Old 02-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker
I love it very easy to use

Trying to get a job as Technical Consultant, Service and Repair at a Sprint store in El Paso, Tx Wish me luck

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software