PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
In NEED of some 32x32 PNG icons!

I'm using HHC and i need some png files for my icons. I can't seem to find much anywhere! I would like some for youtube wmtorrent calculator and some others, but those are the ones i can't find anywhere.

Does anyone have a GOOD collection for me? i've only found 1 decent collection (transparent icons) in PNG format at spbclub.com.

If some of you guys can post some here for me and others, it would be much appreciated! An attached image would be great too if possible.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-21-2008, 07:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: In NEED of some 32x32 PNG icons!

I haven't used these myself but the creator (bluemetalaxe) advertizes it as a HUGE set including the size your looking for, I will include the link, it is over at XDA, if your not a member I would really suggest signing up, but if you really don't want to, I can post them here for you, I just want to make sure the creator gets due credit:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=378260

Let me know if this is what your looking for, or helps!!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I haven't used these myself but the creator (bluemetalaxe) advertizes it as a HUGE set including the size your looking for, I will include the link, it is over at XDA, if your not a member I would really suggest signing up, but if you really don't want to, I can post them here for you, I just want to make sure the creator gets due credit:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=378260

Let me know if this is what your looking for, or helps!!!!
You know what, yeah thats a GREAT set, it says SUB icons in 32 and 16... they are all comin up as 48 in the png set... i dunno what a subicon is or how to open a sub icon... i know i'm missin somethin here, can you guide me with that? THanks a ton syrguy
Old 05-21-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Wish I had a better answer, but I can only suggest two things....either ask over in the XDA thread (I did see one person asked, but they never seemed to get an answer), or (this is what I would do) open the icons you like in a photo editing app (paint.net, photoshop, or Microsoft Office Picture Manager are all good ones), and just resize the icons you like to 32x32.

If I see an answer over there, I will relay it on over here, but that is the best I can do for now. Good luck (I bet one of the guys in here will chime in soon though, there HAS to be something to the 'subset' line in there)!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Yeah i went into MS office pic manager, right clicked, edit, resize and just put in 32 32 and it worked just fine. Thanks again syrguy.

I think sub icon may mean it can be resized to 32 or 16 without screwing resolution or pixels... maybe??
Old 05-21-2008, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

In trying to help out (and the fun of learning it myself), I asked bluemetalaxe over at XDA, and he said that the .ico will automatically resize. I am not sure how, I think it is an UltimateLauncher attribute, but I am sure he will fill me in. I am glad you can use the icons though.....if you go through the thread though you will see a lot of additional ones others created, you may find a few useful ones there as well!!!!

Glad you are already getting some out of there though!!!!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

ok i'll take a browse over there. i'm a member there, but didn't have much time to look through that HUUGE thread lol... You solved my 36hr issue, thanks man.

I think it might be a UL thing, cuz i'm using HTC home and i believe it will only accept png.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:14 PM
VIP Member

I know you can change the .ico to .png, but I think the quality would be pretty poor, so I think your better off with .png anyway!!
Old 05-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Check out GIMP....

Image editing software for free..

For more on that check out my signature. Im not sure if the pic manager will still have transparency after you resize them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software