PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
resco explorer 2008 beta

Greetings, I stumbled across this, and i thought i'd share. I guess its the new resco explorer 2008 in a beta version. I really like it so far but im hardly an expert on ppc software. It shows that its only a 30 day trial, but if its a beta, maybe it'll last longer. I also did not try to uninstall, so use with caution if you want to remove it. I searched for this and did not get any results, so if i missed it, i'm sorry. Take care, dschoenike
Attached Files
File Type: zip RescoExplorerEn_p.ARM.zip (653.9 KB, 111 views) Click for barcode!

Old 05-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Re: resco explorer 2008 beta

Quoted from: http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141580
Copy:
Resco Explorer 2008:
Anybody wishing to beta-test Resco Explorer 2008?
Hello,

as you might know already, Explorer 2008 is in the final stage.

Bad message is that it will be a paid upgrade (sorry) - of course, the recent customers (those who did the purchase within the last year) can request a free code.

The better part is a lot of new features - see below.

Those among the current Explorer users who are willing to join the testing (the version is under constant testing by our testers) and who will contribute by either a bug report or another improvement, will be rewarded by a free upgrade code.

The e-mail account to request Explorer 2008 beta: palm@resco-net.com

Here is a brief list of news:

Bluetooth browsing

- Bluetooth FTP
Allows you to use Resco Explorer to access the files on another device.
Connections are created via BT Connections dialog.
Condition: The target device must provide Bluetooth File Transfer Profile server. (Roughly speaking: PC with a BT dongle, most Nokia/Symbian phones, Linux, Mac; laptops and PPC with problems)

- Bluetooth server
Explorer installation includes Resco Blue FTP - a server enabling other devices to access your PDA over BT. (Similar functionality as Softick Blue Files.) This will typically enable:
-- Communication between 2 Pam OS devices,
-- Browsing your Palm PDA from a Windows/Mac/Linux computer equipped with a BT dongle,

Nokia/Symbian devices, PPC or laptops probably will not be able to use BT browsing.

Secure storage

New root-level folder "Secure Files". (= shortcut to the card folder "Secured")
Any file copied to this folder gets encrypted, any file copied from this folder gets decrypted.
Common file types (images, Office documents etc.) can be opened/edited directly from the secure storage.
Condition: The user has to know the password.

Other changes

- File browser (used e.g. in CopyTo dialog) allows for folder creation -
use long tap on a parent folder. (Or the green button for T680+.)

- Doc launching: added Natara Bonsai RAM databases, support for TH55 NetFront

- Smooth scrolling of the file lists

- Search dialog improved

- Improved audio player (design, ability to play mp3 folders, streaming: A nice application is the ability to play mp3 over BT or network connection)
Note: Theoretically it would be possible to add support for m3u/pls playlists, even playlists containing web URL's.)

- New tab in General Options - Hot Key setup (Note that the hotkeys for Favorites moved here)

Design changes:
- The tree icon was moved to the bottom toolbar
- Bottom toolbar: Cut/Copy/Paste icons were substituted by kind of Copy/Paste icons. (The decision whether to copy or move is done during the Paste phase.)
- Bottom toolbar: Duplicate icon was substituted by CopyTo.
- Search icon was integrated with the incremental search box. (The icon retains the old functionality, i.e. you can tap it.)

Jan Slo****a
Resco
· And many many more

Please notice that this is really only a Beta version and contains many bugs and the final version may vary from this Beta version.
Here's a couple related posts/links:

Resco 2008 Beta Forum: http://resco.net/forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=16241

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133

Last edited by toviaheli; 05-17-2008 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thank you for adding all the information.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch diamond

bigbob580 is a n00b

guess ill try it out thanks.

Last edited by bigbob580; 07-14-2009 at 01:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software