PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 11:52 PM
vetteman82

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: need app to track my girlfriend please help

lol try flexispy...its pretty expensive though, never used it, no need
Old 04-29-2008, 05:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

moosen34 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

No need to track her... She's at my house... I'll take care of her for ya
Old 04-29-2008, 05:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700,6800,6900,Touch Pro ,
Carrier: sprint

tc32brat is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to tc32brat

can you post a pic of your g/f?? maybe we all want to track her lol
Old 04-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work

Honestly, what is the forum coming to?

The man is asking for help, not for you to advise him, or to tell him where his girlfriend is at.

This is PPCGEEKS.com, not (Lets try to insult the man.com) Act mature, and help the man out of if you can. And If you cannot then just dont say anything and move along.

to TC: I wish I had an answer for you bro, you must be going threw an ordeal, try contacting Cheaters. They might help out a bit.

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knether View Post
Honestly, what is the forum coming to?

The man is asking for help, not for you to advise him, or to tell him where his girlfriend is at.

This is PPCGEEKS.com, not (Lets try to insult the man.com) Act mature, and help the man out of if you can. And If you cannot then just dont say anything and move along.

to TC: I wish I had an answer for you bro, you must be going threw an ordeal, try contacting Cheaters. They might help out a bit.

I agree, but you have to look at the "flamers" post count. Most low and posting because they think they are being funny, but fail to realize they look stupid. Best just to ignore them and move on. Now, on topic...

I was searching to find a post that was similar to this one that had a program that would allow you to track someone phone. Problem was, you have to install it on her phone. You most cost effective method is to straight up ask her and then decide what to do from there. Good luck to you, I hope all goes well for you.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 04-29-2008, 12:32 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

@ the OP:

Do you just think she is cheating or do you know she is cheating and want to catch her in the act? Thinking she is cheating because she has male friends or something, usually leads to nothing. Or you go thru her phone and stuff like that, which will alert her to what your thinking and she will change her game up.

I agree with the above poster, ask her and see what she says. She wont expect it coming if you havent been all paranoid with her up until this point and she will be caught totally off guard.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ghost26 is a n00b

Did the guy say anything about not trusting her or her cheating. I mean, I am sure it is the most likely scenario, but doesn't the possiblity exist that it is something else entirely. Maybe she has a medical condition and he just wants to know where she might be if he can't get in touch with her.

I guess some of the flamers have bad experiences that they are drawing on themselves. Or maybe a little too much Springer on thier Sprint TV. Who knows?
Old 04-29-2008, 06:13 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Would this even be legal to do? Without the person's knowledge and it not being a minor child? I have my doubts about this...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost26 View Post
Did the guy say anything about not trusting her or her cheating. I mean, I am sure it is the most likely scenario, but doesn't the possiblity exist that it is something else entirely. Maybe she has a medical condition and he just wants to know where she might be if he can't get in touch with her.

I guess some of the flamers have bad experiences that they are drawing on themselves. Or maybe a little too much Springer on thier Sprint TV. Who knows?
yeah and maybe he need to do that 'secretly' so that she'll know he has her best interest at heart?! There are only a handful of reasons to secretly try to spy on someone and none of them are noble or honorable...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Let's please stay on topic boys and girls and if don't have anything constructive to contribute to the thread than please move on ("nothing to see here"), find your favorite beverage, and watch a bit of TV, etc.

Thanks for your understanding and remember to vote.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software