PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro, TP2, EVO 4G, Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Brand New GUI...

I was lurking around http://freewarepocketpc.net/ (A great site... sometimes) and found an interesting little nugget, Gsmart Today Plugin. It looks pretty sweet just loaded it up on Mogulie the Mogul and it seems to play nice so far. Wondering what others think. I have to say it's not as heavy as Pointui but is still pretty sweet.

I Could be late on this one , so be gentle.... If i'm not and you love it show me some love!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Brand New GUI...

Cutta that looks pretty sweet... but how functional is it? Actually, how customizable is it? Can you change icon/links, backgrounds, and anolog-to-digital clock? I'm not in position to download it right now, i'm out n about, but "GUI" caught my eye lol. have you played with this much?

oops, just opened ur link and read a lil bit... i guess its got some customizing power... i'ma have to check it out.

good find bud!

Last edited by syanni85; 04-19-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro, TP2, EVO 4G, Evo 3d
Threadstarter

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor

there ya go! as for customizing... eh not that great. You can change the background image as if you were changing your regular today screen. There's two problems that I have noticed is so far: 1)some of the shortcut links dont respond at all. 2) You can't set default links in the dead links place. Keep in mind this is only about an hour and a half of playing with it but as of now I'm "on the fence".
Old 04-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

yeah, i just downloaded it, didn't know it was in CAB format... the background thing is nice and simple to change, but i agree with some links not responding... How could they release something that doesn't fully work? There's gotta be a loop-hole somewhere... i'ma play with it and see whats up. This could be a really nice GUI if the door-to-potential can be opened.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Cellfreak is keeping up the good workCellfreak is keeping up the good work

Check out the XDA site. They have custom icons etc. Running it on my Touch ......

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386133
Check out my Moto Q Photoshow
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8209
Old 04-22-2008, 09:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC FUZE
Carrier: T-Mobile

gotvitamink is a n00b

wow i was lurking around that same site and saw this too. Then, of course, I did a search on ppcgeeks to see if the nice folks here have reviewed and tested this software out lol. Then I found your thread, which has convinced me to download it =P

Old 04-23-2008, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Looks great! I will DL and give it a run. I really like the PointUI interface, but I think it still needs some work. From the sound of things so does this UI, but I'll give a whirl.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software