PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

mjbriscoe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question sum1 help...

aight i have the mogul 6800 and i had to get it replaced cuz it broke
but b4 i got it replaced i had this performance thing in the settings of my phone that makes your phone move like 2-3x's faster...
does any1 know where i can get it from...i need please
Old 04-17-2008, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: sum1 help...

Was it by any chance XCPUScalar? If so, here is the site:

http://www.immiersoft.com/

Old 04-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mjbriscoe is a n00b

i dont think that was it but ok ima try it....
does it have a settings option where u can change the speed of the phone?
Old 04-17-2008, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yes, you can change the CPU speed, and tweak a couple other settings as well. I am relatively new to it myself, but it does seem to work, and seems worth the $20. (plus, it has very small memory consumption.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mjbriscoe is a n00b

do u have it on ur phone?

is there anything that is free...
if there is can u or anyone else post it?
Old 04-17-2008, 12:22 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

whoa there... i tried xcpuscalar on my mogul and the program alone froze my phone, it's not compatible with a qualcomm processor, but they only support the PXA270 processors within the 6700 for example. for further review, check the compatibility thing on the site.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 04-17-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mjbriscoe is a n00b

well do u have a process booster on ur phone???
Old 04-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

I have htc performance on mine and itseems to work

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software