PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: "THE NOW NETWORK"

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ya Boi D
FREE Speereo Voice Mailer released ! ! !

From MsMobiles :

It's free so you can't complain and you may find it useful and use it as "push to talk"...

Informaton from the software house follows.

Freeware Speereo Voice Mailer released

Speereo Voice Mailer for WM devices is a freeware voice operated program with unique function of creating audio e-mail message. It features all basic operations with e-mail messages and sorting by various parameters.

From now on you will forget about SMS language for your e-mails. You can go with T9… or your message can be recorded at the speed of your voice! Enjoy your newly obtained free time by avoiding the mess with small keyboard – just talk!

Speereo Voice Mailer is designed for frequent e-mail users who wish to expand the capabilities of their devices by trading up standard Graphic User Interface to the comfortable Voice Interface. In the program original e-mail functions are voice enabled. Speech commands are especially helpful for smartphone owners due to limited screen size and resolution of such devices.

The program is fully compatible with Microsoft Outlook, both Pocket and Desktop. Speereo Voice Mailer syncs with PC by simple and reliable means of connection. The program works with all the contacts and letters the user already has, which allows to bypass converting data or re-entering it.

Speereo Voice Mailer is based on the proprietary speech interface of award winning Speereo Voice Organizer. Attached voice file is being recorded and delivered in a small file thanks to the advanced voice compression algorithm. It guarantees the absence of any possible memory shortages typical for other speech interfaces.

With Voice Mailer there is no need to dial out, save files to server or pay for subscription. The program is absolutely free! It is compatible with all Windows Mobile devices.

Free download from: http://www.personal-secretary.com/Products/Mailer.html

Speereo Voice Mailer can be upgraded to the full version of Speereo Voice Organizer. At upgrade you additionally receive the features of Speereo Voice Contact and Speereo Voice Reminder with the same user-friendly speech interface.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: FREE Speereo Voice Mailer released ! ! !

I would be interested in hearing feedback from some users on its performance...
Old 04-15-2008, 06:44 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm going to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Sprint

smassele is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to smassele

I'll definitely try it as well and let you know how it goes!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:41 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ah its not free asks me to buy full version and it was hard to install and it proving to be even harder to uninstall.
It seamed to Change to many setting on my phone, I didn't even try it .
Just decided it was to much trouble and made my 6800 run like ****.
Any one get it working?
Old 04-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael (Touch Pro)

dlbrummels is keeping up the good workdlbrummels is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to dlbrummels Send a message via AIM to dlbrummels Send a message via MSN to dlbrummels Send a message via Yahoo to dlbrummels Send a message via Skype™ to dlbrummels

Speereo™ software is being distributed on Shareware basis and works under Windows Mobile Platform.
You can download and evaluate complete version of any program for free during 15 days of Trial.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ASUS A730
Carrier: Tele2

Speereo is a n00b
Smile Re: FREE Speereo Voice Mailer released ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
From MsMobiles :
It's free so you can't complain...

Here is the link to free versions:
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4.html?qt=speereo+mailer&tag=srch&tg=dl-20

The best way to install Mailer is to unpack 1. SE.cab and 2. Mailer.cab directly on the device.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jortiz9758 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speereo View Post

Here is the link to free versions:
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4.html?qt=speereo+mailer&tag=srch&tg=dl-20

The best way to install Mailer is to unpack 1. SE.cab and 2. Mailer.cab directly on the device.
I downloaded and installed the above.....it is an evaluation version and most of it says i need to purchase. It also imported all my emails from activesync,but when i click on them they are empty.....and it talks a little too much for me.....I uninstalled it......no likey
Old 04-16-2008, 06:11 AM
Lurker

Speereo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jortiz9758 View Post
I downloaded and installed the above.....it is an evaluation version and most of it says i need to purchase. It also imported all my emails from activesync,but when i click on them they are empty.....and it talks a little too much for me.....I uninstalled it......no likey
Well talking is a part of her job u know

Thank you for your feedback!

Dear jortiz9758, most likely you downloaded the shareware program following the link http://www.personal-secretary.com/Products/download_ver.html?SapieVM

The letters appear to be empty, because you have to check the box in ActiveSync settings in order to import nor only letter titles, but bodies too.

The shareware version exists too, if you buy it, you will have an ability to upgrade to new versions of Mailer for free or buy full version of SVO with discount.

Last edited by Speereo; 04-16-2008 at 06:25 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:13 AM
Lurker

Speereo is a n00b

BTW guys from Chech Republic launched the app without problems and even shot a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCwrC-Q_s4

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software