PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 09:32 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: NHL Mobile

hmmmmm, then i have to hack verizon wireless and get their NHL tv....
Old 04-10-2008, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

rynosims is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
hmmmmm, then i have to hack verizon wireless and get their NHL tv....
When you figure that out, let me know too!

Go PENS!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 09:46 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

lol im hoping while i pretend i would even know where to start, someone else figures out a way that i can do it
Old 04-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

porkrinds13 is a n00b

count me in when you figure it out....Go WILD!!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 09:32 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/nhl.php

i was just watching the redwings win on my phone with this. pick your team and it'll show what games you can listen/watch. enjoy everyone
Old 04-14-2008, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportster44 View Post
The Flyers made the playoffs? LOL

Look at Scottymo's sportscentre - it will at least keep you up to date on the scores and the Sens kickin everybody's butt!
lol i shoulda knew that comment came from an Ottawa fan, whats all the arguing "aboot" tho, the flyers finished 6th this year in regular season, also add that half our roster is from our minor league team "Philadelphia Phantoms", so yeah i think we're playoff bound again like we used to be on a yearly basis... an i tried that NHL site last night for the flyers game an it didn't work... Maybe it was streaming to much or something... And that pocketsportcenter is garbage, no matter what u click an what u want to show it always shows MLB scores an the NFL icon, even tho i unclicked all that an just put NHL... blah w/e..

Old 04-14-2008, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kingsfan626 is a n00b

Watching NHL Mobile on Verizon's network is the same as watching a live King's game. Slow and too many holes between shifts. I tried to watch the promo's on my coworker's Env and boy was the streaming really bad.

P.S.
Being a King's fan is like going through a 40 year meltdown at the age of 27.

Last edited by kingsfan626; 04-14-2008 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None anymore
Carrier: AT&T

bradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuffbradynapier knows their stuff

http://www.orb.com/en/mytv

Need Games for Your PPC? [Click Here]
All tested and used with the Titan (PPC6800) Mogul.

I am a Sprint/Nextel Representative. Feel free to message me with questions or concerns.
----
Old 04-14-2008, 08:44 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

would love to do it if i had cable at home, im watching the wings game on my computer right now though. it also works on my phone with the same link though
Old 04-14-2008, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Bell Mobility

sportster44 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
lol i shoulda knew that comment came from an Ottawa fan, whats all the arguing "aboot" tho, the flyers finished 6th this year in regular season, also add that half our roster is from our minor league team "Philadelphia Phantoms", so yeah i think we're playoff bound again like we used to be on a yearly basis... an i tried that NHL site last night for the flyers game an it didn't work... Maybe it was streaming to much or something... And that pocketsportcenter is garbage, no matter what u click an what u want to show it always shows MLB scores an the NFL icon, even tho i unclicked all that an just put NHL... blah w/e..
Well, to be totally honest, If the Sens don't pull something really big out in the next few games, they are golf course bound in a big hurry.

As for Scottymo's proggie, I'm getting NHL scores no problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software