PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 02:22 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
4 softkeys

Is there software that will let you have just the 4 short cuts at the buttom of this today screen. Thanks T M Z Like this one?

Last edited by tmz; 03-24-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0
Carrier: Sprint

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 4 softkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post

Is there software that will let you have just the 4 short cuts at the buttom of this today screen. Thanks T M Z Like this one?
Thats the LG Prada plugin. It's in the software forum.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Thanks.Ovendoor
Old 03-24-2008, 04:51 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I guess I should have been a little more specific, I used that picture as an example. I looked at that program, but all I was looking for was four soft keys that I could map to four shortcuts. Instead of pages. Basically just wanted to add two additional soft keys to the bottom of my today screen. Thanks. T M Z
Old 03-24-2008, 06:28 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Bump..Bump..
Old 03-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

You wont be able to put 4 soft keys that show....

Im pretty sure there is a program that you can assign each softkey when its pressed and when its held...I think its soft key applet.

If you still wanted it to show like that. I think its clauncher then you could just mess with the different icons.

You will also have to use a cab called spacer (it allows spaces between to plugins) is adjustable through options in today settings.

And PMCTodayShrink to get rid of the both softkeys. You can still use your softkeys they just dont show.

Last edited by reeg420; 03-24-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:46 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks. reeg420

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software