PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 08:45 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Nba Icon Sets For The Home Customizer

The Atlanta Hawks...icons Include A Spud Webb Jersey And A Pistol Pete Jersey... "pistol" Pete Is The Only Player In Nba History To Ever Be Allowed To Wear Their Nickname On Their Jersey

OH AND IF U WANTED DOMINIQUE WILKINS...TOO BAD HAHA...NAH I COULDNT FIND A GOOD ONE TO USE...I WANTED TO USE HIS INSTEAD OF SPUD'S
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hawks.jpg (11.5 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hawks.zip (136.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:08 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The Denver Nuggets...man This Team Has Had Alot Of Damn Logo's Thru The Years...kinda Made It Easy For Me...anyways A Collection Of All The Logo's Thru The Teams Years Including The Aba Logo....and An Alex English Jersey
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nuggets.jpg (11.7 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nuggets.zip (137.2 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
DAMN DOES HE REAllY HAVE 11 RINGS? DAMN I KNEW U HAD A BUNCH BUT DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT MANY...NO WANDER WHY BOSTON HAS 16 BANNERS HAHA
Yeah man. Hes got a pic in sports illustrated where hes wearing them all..He's got 2 on one of his thumbs. Hes got the most champ rings of any sports. The pic I was looking for he has his hands in front of him but I can only find ones when he has the rings in his palm and when he has his hands on the side of his face. Do a google image search for bill russell's rings. LOL. Pimp.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Heres the Pistons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen.jpg (19.9 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pistons Icons.zip (133.0 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

very nice work once again gentlemen. i was wondering where you found a PC program to make the custom icons. reeg, is it found somewhere in one of the links in your sig?
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 03-24-2008, 01:18 PM
Almost a VIP

The Nets..

As always if your a fan and wanted a certain icon in there pm me and Ill change it. Im not a fan (except for home Boston teams) so Im not sure what would make sense so I just make it kinda default for all teams.

Thank You and Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen.jpg (19.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nets Icons.zip (148.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
very nice work once again gentlemen. i was wondering where you found a PC program to make the custom icons. reeg, is it found somewhere in one of the links in your sig?

Thanks Alot... Yeah those are the tutorials I made its posted on emunutz's site. Its all in the tutorial, what program etc.

But the program is GIMP. Its free and does alot of stuff. Its sort of like photoshop but not that crazy. However I have never had a problem trying to do anything I was editing.

Last edited by reeg420; 03-24-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

cool, and i'm a celts fans as well... thank god for the big 3 (aka the 3 basketeers, the parkay posse, the 3 amigos, and... THE BOSTON 3 PARTY).
Old 03-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
cool, and i'm a celts fans as well... thank god for the big 3 (aka the 3 basketeers, the parkay posse, the 3 amigos, and... THE BOSTON 3 PARTY).
Yeah its a good time for Boston. Unbelievable that the Celtics go from crappy team to a sick team in an offseason. But when you make trades like that its hard not to.
One person I was sad to see go was Ryan Gomes. He's a local and Ive followed him since his days in college.
As for Sox and Pats its all gravy. I feel bad saying Im a fan since there has got to be tons of bandwagon riders and Im not one of them. I was there for the heartbreak game 7 against the yankees a few years back....when the sox lost on a homerrun. I almost cried because I only want two teams in the MLB to win. Thats the RedSox and who ever is against the Yankees....LOL.
I was there when the Pats went to the superbowl with Bledsoe and got romped. I was only 5 for the Bill Bukner fiasco but I remember my dad talking about it for years.
Its just to bad he's not here anymore to see all of this. He was a boston fan since a kid and p***** away 4 months before the Sox won the series and couple years ago. Born and raised Boston fan.

Last edited by reeg420; 03-24-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Let me count thy wounds

they never got Garnett and Allen from a trade, but through free agency. this year they will dominate the whole league. KG is the latest and greatest gift from the Twin Cuty to Beantown since Big Papi.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software