PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Personalizer ... Now hosted here at PPCGEEKS ... Change you carrier name app... F

I wonder if there is a solution to my problem.
I love this personalizer app and I've been using it on my Treo forever... when I put it on my Diamond it breaks Picturemail. I can't receive picturemail when this is installed, I can send.. I can send and receive email.. but not picmail. I have the exact same problem with my friend's touch pro. We went through several steps to get picmail working again.. restore epst.. uninstall net 3.5, uninstall picmail, uninstall mortscript, uninstall codyppc, reset device, reinstall net3.5 reset device, reinstall picmail reset devicne, update profile reset device... picmail works.. I then reinstalled codyppc... without mort.. picmail breaks.. go through the process again, reinstall cody with mort... picmail breaks.... so no personalizer for me. But I LOVE IT... any ideas why it breaks receive picmail?
Old 11-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Lurker

a1something is a n00b
Re: Personalizer ... Now hosted here at PPCGEEKS ... Change you carrier name app... F

I would like to have this theme. how can I get it?
Old 11-24-2008, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Thetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
I wonder if there is a solution to my problem.
I love this personalizer app and I've been using it on my Treo forever... when I put it on my Diamond it breaks Picturemail. I can't receive picturemail when this is installed, I can send.. I can send and receive email.. but not picmail. I have the exact same problem with my friend's touch pro. We went through several steps to get picmail working again.. restore epst.. uninstall net 3.5, uninstall picmail, uninstall mortscript, uninstall codyppc, reset device, reinstall net3.5 reset device, reinstall picmail reset devicne, update profile reset device... picmail works.. I then reinstalled codyppc... without mort.. picmail breaks.. go through the process again, reinstall cody with mort... picmail breaks.... so no personalizer for me. But I LOVE IT... any ideas why it breaks receive picmail?
Anybody else have this problem? Curious because I was thinking of using, but don't want to break picmail. That is more important to me.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

silverD16y71996 is just getting started

does anyone know if this can change the "start" word at the top left next to the windows logo on the Touch pro, and if it dont can someone point me in the right direction
Old 12-02-2008, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint only connects calls ppcgeeks for all else

micro254 is keeping up the good workmicro254 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to micro254

loved it cody just changed it t0 ppcgeek mike

Coz Boogie Militia
Special Ops--PPC Division

Old 12-04-2008, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dole is becoming a great contributor

bump... any truth to personalizer breaking picmail or are the above just anomalies?
Verizon: Motorola v325

"Make a u-turn, and then, continue"
Old 12-04-2008, 04:15 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by dole View Post
bump... any truth to personalizer breaking picmail or are the above just anomalies?
Hopefully this is an isolated incident that has nothing to do with the personalizer but is an issue between another program that is installed on that person's phone..

I was thinking of using it, but as said above.. Not if it will break Picture Mail... After waiting so long for it, I am not about to lose it..
Old 12-04-2008, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

herbster is becoming a great contributor

I was confused by the posts but not working for me on Touch Pro. Program opens fine and I am able to change name but not working on tf3d.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Dooper is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbster View Post
I was confused by the posts but not working for me on Touch Pro. Program opens fine and I am able to change name but not working on tf3d.
I get the exact same problem, doesn't display on TF3D
Old 12-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooper View Post
I get the exact same problem, doesn't display on TF3D
Are you guys using the default sprint clock? It doesn't work on that clock, you have to install the flip clock. HTH.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software