View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 10:48 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Personalizer ... Now hosted here at PPCGEEKS ... Change you carrier name app... F

I wonder if there is a solution to my problem.
I love this personalizer app and I've been using it on my Treo forever... when I put it on my Diamond it breaks Picturemail. I can't receive picturemail when this is installed, I can send.. I can send and receive email.. but not picmail. I have the exact same problem with my friend's touch pro. We went through several steps to get picmail working again.. restore epst.. uninstall net 3.5, uninstall picmail, uninstall mortscript, uninstall codyppc, reset device, reinstall net3.5 reset device, reinstall picmail reset devicne, update profile reset device... picmail works.. I then reinstalled codyppc... without mort.. picmail breaks.. go through the process again, reinstall cody with mort... picmail breaks.... so no personalizer for me. But I LOVE IT... any ideas why it breaks receive picmail?