PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kmeleon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Help Badly With My Mogul!!!!

Ok, I DLed a program called CityTime Alarms and it was a nice alarm app, but when my stock alarm went off to it wouldnt let me dismiss it! Now, I uninstalled it and now everytime I softreset the thing, I get that damn alarm and it wont lemme dismiss it!!! Can someone please help me!!! I dont kno how to hard reset this without activesync cause I am also not able to connect to ACtivesync anymore... I THINK I bRICKED IT NOW!!!! It still accesses all of the programs and stuff but is not lettin me into Activesync and infinitely showing "reminder" at the lower left hand corner. Any help is appreciated. PLEASE!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Need Help Badly With My Mogul!!!!

Get yourself something like MemMaid or SKTools. Then, using either one, you'll need to search your Notification Queue "Dangling Appointments", "Duplicate Appointment", etc. You'll want to delete the appoinments that either program finds.

That should fix your problem.

let us know what happens...this can be very frustrating!

late,
Coz

Or...like Ovendoor said below...it might be time for a hard reset.

Last edited by CozBoogie; 03-05-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0
Carrier: Sprint

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmeleon View Post
Ok, I DLed a program called CityTime Alarms and it was a nice alarm app, but when my stock alarm went off to it wouldnt let me dismiss it! Now, I uninstalled it and now everytime I softreset the thing, I get that damn alarm and it wont lemme dismiss it!!! Can someone please help me!!! I dont kno how to hard reset this without activesync cause I am also not able to connect to ACtivesync anymore... I THINK I bRICKED IT NOW!!!! It still accesses all of the programs and stuff but is not lettin me into Activesync and infinitely showing "reminder" at the lower left hand corner. Any help is appreciated. PLEASE!
I doubt you bricked it...Worst case, you can hard reset...hold down left & right softkeys while you press the reset key.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmeleon is a n00b

alright thanx guys im onna try em both... also, it keeps showing up after each softreset: "cannot execute /storage card/program files/codecity/citytime alarms/cityalarm.exe" how do I get it to stop sayin that everytime???
Old 03-05-2008, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmeleon is a n00b

wait... how am I supposed ta download those programs when Activesync wont connect my phone???
Old 03-05-2008, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmeleon is a n00b

Well I hard reset it and as usual that was my friend... but with friends like that, who needs enemies eh??? lol thanx again guys

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software