PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

jamesonmichelle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Mogul owner needs help

I am trying to find ways to make my phone a little snazier. If you can post your favorite programs you have downloaded for me and a little about what they do that would be awfully fantastic. I know I would like an internal gps if I can with some sort of live feeds of traffic? Also I would like to figure out how to make songs ringers. Really just any thing that makes it a little, like I said...Snazy. I actually use it for work so anything in the Microsoft Office programs would be great too.

Everyone here seems pretty nice to idiots like me who know absolutly nothing about this stuff.

Thanks
Jameson
Old 03-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: New Mogul owner needs help

First off welcome to the site. Secondly you're asking a pretty broad set of questions that can easily be answered by searching and/or reading through the appropriate forums (e.g., Mogul forum, Software forum, etc.).

As other members are fond of saying, "search twice, ask once".

late,
Coz
Old 03-04-2008, 06:18 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: New Mogul owner needs help

Welcome to PPCGeeks Jameson,

A thread like this will most like not receive many answers because every single new user creates a post like this.

A couple of recommendations...

1.- Read the HTC Titan forum (your Mogul is an HTC Titan) and its Upgrades forum.
2.- Read the FAQs sticky thread in that forum.
3.- Read the thread where users post their Today screen screenshots, they usually list what programs they are running and you'll get an idea of what you are looking for.
4.- Read the Commonly requested & popular software/applications thread.
5.- Use the Search function, your question has most likely been posted and answered before.

Some facts about the Mogul... you should already have Microsoft Office Mobile on it. Internal GPS can only be enabled via a ROM upgrade. Read the Upgradces forum to learn how to do this. No offense, but since you seem to be new at this, it may take a while before you are comfortable doing this.

As far as live feeds, read and search for all the different GPS programs available.

Same with ringtones, read the Ringtones forum and run a search to find your answers.

I will be closing this thread, however, if you are certain that you have not found your answers after searching and reading, feel free to post again.

Hope you understand.

Have a good day, and welcome to PPCGeeks.

EDIT: Coz, stop stalking me

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software