PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

chank420 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickm View Post

Did you ever get an answer? I loaded this on my phone and have no clue how to change things? I like the way it looks but i want to change things.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Ultimate Launch

i used this program on my touch and loved it ... now i am going back to it on my touch pro ... but now the touch pro has a bigger screen and different pixelation and my icons look small... i got the header icons the size i want but the icons in the tab look small... i went to xp-icon options and have normal to 48 pixel and pushed to 64 .... if i make them any bigger i do not see the icon change... the icons when i open them on the pc are 64x64 ... does that mean thats the biggest i can make them ,,,,? anyone have an icon pack that works good on vga screen?

tf3d i think is great eye candy but not that functional for the power user
Old 11-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

I made an icon set that goes up to 128x128:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27359
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Brent212 is just getting started

I think I just bricked my phone with this program.

I have a Touch with Sprint. Was just using the HTC Home plugin by itself. I also have Wisbar Advance installed. I downloaded and installed Ultimate Launch, went to the configuration settings, added a today plugin tab with no icon, set it to display the HTC Home plugin, selected "OK", and now my phone is frozen. I held the power button down to shut it down, turned it back on, and it freezes before everything loads. No way to do anything but remove the battery to reset it.

Is there any sort of "safe mode" startup that would allow me to disable Ultimate Launch from starting up when my phone turns on?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Brent212 is just getting started

Wow, fixed it, but I can't believe what I did worked. I thought my phone was down for the count. Full story here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=16713#5
Old 01-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

when you are setting up UL you need to select one plugin on a home tab of sorts to be active on startup otherwise the will hang up.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
when you are setting up UL you need to select one plugin on a home tab of sorts to be active on startup otherwise the will hang up.
Really? I hadnt noticed that. In all the times Ive set up my UL i cant really remember having to choose the tab. When u install it will automatically have the UL config tab as the default. So be careful that if u delete that tab, THEN u need to select a NEW tab as the one to start on.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint 6800
Carrier: sprint

boramiNYC is a n00b

Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post

I experienced similar thing, but it wasn't a real hangup. I think when no starting page is specified, UL doesn't know what to open, so it leaves the screen blank. But, gesture or pressing left or right arrow will bring up UL screen. a button on top of the UL screen toggles the whole UL screen open or minimized. When UL doesn't know which to open, the cursor lies on that button. So, obviously it's not a mistake. Probably more of a feature (minimizability).

BUt, if the hangup is a serious one, sorry i have no answer.

borami
Old 01-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sorry, I should have said that it will hang after you try to save changes like adding a tab. Ususally a soft reset fixes it.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i used this program on my touch and loved it ... now i am going back to it on my touch pro ... but now the touch pro has a bigger screen and different pixelation and my icons look small... i got the header icons the size i want but the icons in the tab look small... i went to xp-icon options and have normal to 48 pixel and pushed to 64 .... if i make them any bigger i do not see the icon change... the icons when i open them on the pc are 64x64 ... does that mean thats the biggest i can make them ,,,,? anyone have an icon pack that works good on vga screen?

tf3d i think is great eye candy but not that functional for the power user
I feel the same about TP3D and UL. I loaded it fine on my TP. I just doubled the size of the icons in the first UL configuration screen and that did the trick.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software