Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i used this program on my touch and loved it ... now i am going back to it on my touch pro ... but now the touch pro has a bigger screen and different pixelation and my icons look small... i got the header icons the size i want but the icons in the tab look small... i went to xp-icon options and have normal to 48 pixel and pushed to 64 .... if i make them any bigger i do not see the icon change... the icons when i open them on the pc are 64x64 ... does that mean thats the biggest i can make them ,,,,? anyone have an icon pack that works good on vga screen?

tf3d i think is great eye candy but not that functional for the power user
I feel the same about TP3D and UL. I loaded it fine on my TP. I just doubled the size of the icons in the first UL configuration screen and that did the trick.