PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 02:28 AM
Lurker

middlevil is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Hallelujah finally got it to work just had to go to the today settings and disable home and UL then re-enable UL, but now HHC won't let me change any thing . Is there an easy fix for this or do I need to do a reinstall.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You shouldn't have to reinstall you probably need to configure it outside of UL though. Deactivate it in UL and reactive it as a today screen plugin make your changes and reverse the process. Then go get batterystatus and uninstall HTC Home
Old 05-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Wing

bjuice79 is a n00b

Anyone know the link to call history and/or speed dial. I'm trying to set it up on my dialer page in UL, on a t-moblie wing wm6
Old 05-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

I dont know if this was answered before but what .exe is the calculator and what program can I download to convert pics into icons..?...I like this program alot..
Old 05-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjuice79 View Post
Anyone know the link to call history and/or speed dial. I'm trying to set it up on my dialer page in UL, on a t-moblie wing wm6
I am not sure how to do the history thing short of just linking to the phone and hitting the history button. There may be a parameter for the phone exe to bring history up but I am not sure. There is a program for speed dial called makecall.exe i think it is available from ultimatelaunch.de free. You create a link to this program like any other but put the phone number you want to dail as the parameter and you can make a picture icon and use it as the icon or any other icon for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I dont know if this was answered before but what .exe is the calculator and what program can I download to convert pics into icons..?...I like this program alot..
\windows\calculator.exe and the program I use is called Axialis IconWorkshop. Its easy to use and pretty powerful.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
I am not sure how to do the history thing short of just linking to the phone and hitting the history button. There may be a parameter for the phone exe to bring history up but I am not sure. There is a program for speed dial called makecall.exe i think it is available from ultimatelaunch.de free. You create a link to this program like any other but put the phone number you want to dail as the parameter and you can make a picture icon and use it as the icon or any other icon for that matter.

\windows\calculator.exe and the program I use is called Axialis IconWorkshop. Its easy to use and pretty powerful.
I don't see the calculator.exe in there and I tried putting it in as u typed it but it said a error and is there any other icon converter that is free..?
Old 05-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I use sk shortcut manager to find program locations. If you install it it comes with a trail and you can use it to see the details of all of your links. I looked at the calculator in the programs folder and it definitely says /windows/calculator.exe but if you choose to go to a link instead of the exe in ul just navigate to /windows/start menu/programs and create your icon pointing to the calculator shortcut in the porgrams folder.

I do not know of any free icon programs. Maybe someone else here does? I know you can use photoshop if you have that (not exactly cheaper but hey if you already have it)
Old 05-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: sprint

Jc_BlackDragon is a n00b

Hey Man i bought ultimate lauch already but i dont know how to install the icons on it. you think u can walk me through it plz. thx i'll appreciate it
Old 05-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I enjoy parts of UL but its still insanely buggy to me. It still locks up a lot when embedding other plugins. Anybody find away around that issue yet?
Old 05-24-2008, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogue)

pjhurth is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjuice79 View Post
Try the free VJPhoneShortcuts (http://www.vijay555.com/?Releases:VJPhoneShortcuts)

From the website:

Quote:
Install this app to have a shortcut to the Call History screen and the Speed Dialer Screen on WM5 devices.

Tested on the Universal, but should work on the Wizard et al.

Current Tools:
-Enable Speaker Phone
-Jump to SpeedDialer
-Jump to CallHistory
-Load Inbox and check Pop Email (you must be in the Email account to use this, eg not in SMS account. This will be improved in the future.)
The shortcuts to call history and speed dial work fine on my WM 6.1 Vogue. I haven't tried the others.

Pete

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software