Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 07:22 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjuice79 View Post
Anyone know the link to call history and/or speed dial. I'm trying to set it up on my dialer page in UL, on a t-moblie wing wm6
I am not sure how to do the history thing short of just linking to the phone and hitting the history button. There may be a parameter for the phone exe to bring history up but I am not sure. There is a program for speed dial called makecall.exe i think it is available from ultimatelaunch.de free. You create a link to this program like any other but put the phone number you want to dail as the parameter and you can make a picture icon and use it as the icon or any other icon for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I dont know if this was answered before but what .exe is the calculator and what program can I download to convert pics into icons..?...I like this program alot..
\windows\calculator.exe and the program I use is called Axialis IconWorkshop. Its easy to use and pretty powerful.