PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

35mm is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

The best part of S2U2 is you do not have to lock it. It locks itself whenever you turn the power off. I was constantly forgetting to lock my phone and pocket dialing people.

Back on subject, has anyone gotten the sytemstate stuff to work, specifically the battery information?
Old 03-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I dont use it but UL has a battery state bulit in along with the clock that comes default. It has options for icos so I am not sure how it works or even if it works but it is built in. Let us know how it works if you get it working. I use the SPB PP battery status that is across the top of my screen.

BatteryStatus also has lots of different system state items available like memory, battery (imagine that ), voltage, cpu % etc... Its a great plugin and barely sips memory.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
I dont use it but UL has a battery state bulit in along with the clock that comes default. It has options for icos so I am not sure how it works or even if it works but it is built in. Let us know how it works if you get it working.
I have not been able to make this work either. I just get errors. Anyways I use the registry edit to show the clock on the taskbar instead of the clock.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I have not been able to make this work either. I just get errors. Anyways I use the registry edit to show the clock on the taskbar instead of the clock.
I decided to mess around with it and I got it working -

It works like any other shortcut you create with UL. You can have it launch a program or not. You could have it launch the battery control panel or something else all together if you choose. There are three tabs the first tab you choose what program to launch when you click the icon, the second allows you to choose a windows XP icon the third lets you choose what you want displayed (ie charge state, voltage, temp etc...)

Hope this helps.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Okay I am trying to remove the program from my PPC 6800 and it wont go away. It's not in my remove programs list, it's not even in my file explorer anymore. But yet and still it is on my today screen. Please help.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

You may need to reinstall it to get it to properly uninstall. Reinstall, deactivate the today plugin in settings and then try to uninstall it.

If that doesnt work you may need to manually remove everything which is all in the Ultimate Launch folder in Program files.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
You may need to reinstall it to get it to properly uninstall. Reinstall, deactivate the today plugin in settings and then try to uninstall it.

If that doesnt work you may need to manually remove everything which is all in the Ultimate Launch folder in Program files.

Thanks that worked. I had to deactivate in on the today setting before i could uninstall it. UL is not for me. I currently use PDClock on today screen and then use Pointui for everything else.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Glad I was able to help
Old 03-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I bought this program a few hours ago. I see how to change icons, tabs, programs withicons. I do not see how to change color on backscreen? from window green to black. I have changed to cubes and removed icons and stuff and I am just lost on colors. I see colors on Animation and Headers.
Is it in Today Settings like Sprint Default place?

Last edited by dallas contractor; 03-18-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

You change your theme (Or just your wallpaper) to change the background of your today screen. You do this in Settings>Personal>Today. If you want it all black there is a theme called allblack.tsk (imagine that) which is the one I use. I will post it if you would like or you can search for it I know it is on here probably several times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software