PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushd View Post
If you want to put in speed dial for its own tab, say like applications, make a new Shortcuts tab. Add in shortcuts to \Windows\MakePhoneCall.exe and the parameter set the phone number. For the icon you will need to chose the XP icons and make your own for that. This atleast is a bypass to make your speed dial look and space like your applications without having to have another plugin active. Hope this helps everyone.
I never even thought about that working. It makes sense as that is how you do all kinds of things with UL. It will be a pain to make an ICO for each person you want to have a pic button for but you could do some neat stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushd View Post
What application did your counts for email, vmail and the like eehrhard?
Its my new next favorite plugin behind UL. Its BatteryStatus you can get it here http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_BatterySt..._WM5_iM_cs.htm

My theme is from this thread over at XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=350510 There are a bunch posted the one i am using is bs_deimosclockrammodSegoeUI. I also have the HTC Home replacement that Stoths made that is posted here on ppc.

It is sweet and is completely customizable though XML.

Last edited by eehrhard; 03-04-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've been trying to track down a copy of MakePhoneCall, but no luck yet. Is it included in the stock Touch ROM, or a part of a custom ROM you are running?

Would one of you mind posting the exe and any related dll? Thanks.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:44 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Battery Status - HTC Clone Skin

For those that do not have BatteryStatus installed and want the HTC like screen, I have put together a cab (BatteryStatusExt.1.05.build_0277_HTC.zip) that will install Batterystatus, the HTC skin and also set it as a type 5 in the registry. A type 5 today screen plugin will not display scroll bars which is the same way the HTC Home Plugin was setup if I remember correctly.

Below is my current UL setup which includes a tab with the HTC Clone Batterystatus plugin.

NOTE: The attachment won't setup the weather, ultimate launcher or add the 3 tabs I have shown. It just gives you the HTC looking clock, date, owner name and the 5 icons below the clock for notifications.

--------

EDIT: For those that already have Batterystatus installed, you can try the attached zipped cabfile BatteryStatus HTC Home Skin.zip file. The cab should install the skin and set Batterystatus as a type 5 plugin. I haven't tested this install out but it should work.

Last edited by stroths; 03-06-2008 at 01:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

finding cool icons is very time consuming, so if anyone would like 2 share I would appreciate
Old 03-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have you tried www.deviantart.com and www.stylexp.net ? they are both pretty easy to navigate and find icons once you get the hang of it. If you are looking for anything specific and I have it will be happy to share let me know.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya there is a youtube video...myself and Iamdash were one of the first to post setup instructions...I went a little deeper in depth....If mods don't mind here it is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_gx4Ent-Luk

if i did something wrong in posting this just delete it.......

if it helps anyone... remember to tip the scale.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 03-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

DUNKonDUNKS is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to DUNKonDUNKS

It is a cool and all... but it made me have to do a Hard re set and my friend had to to do one also......Took it off!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:18 AM
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i know why...cause you checked start on startup....along with a few other settings..thats where it freezes the phone...i did 3 total reinstalls before i figured it out bro...watch that youtube vid above.....i talk about that issue....I show step by step what to set it as....also a good safe mode program would have saved ya...i installed on after never looked back.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
i know why...cause you checked start on startup....along with a few other settings..thats where it freezes the phone...i did 3 total reinstalls before i figured it out bro...watch that youtube vid above.....i talk about that issue....I show step by step what to set it as....also a good safe mode program would have saved ya...i installed on after never looked back.
i've had start on startup checked since i installed the app. haven't had it lock up yet. i'm using a 6700 with wm6. wonder what the difference is.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:43 AM
VIP Member

ya im on no2chems wm6.1 it launched activesync instantly....locking phone...even after a soft reset it freezes on startup..completely unresponsive...unchecking that fixes it...Like i said i had it happen 3 times on 3 hard resets after checking that box...was only program installed last 2 times.....thats how i fixed it...it still launches as well....just youhave to tap to open then on initial start...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software