PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcook010 View Post
I using the the point ui program and was wondering is there a way i can change the four bottons at the bottom of the screen. when i click on the text message picture it takes me to the regular texts instead of the one i got from this program.
You might be able to change it thru the registry
Old 02-11-2008, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
I also just realized that you cant use signatures with this either. Another bummer.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Another problem I noticed is that it send html as normal text... as a result urls are not clickable.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

sexipink is a n00b
Can somebody tell me if this is a good app or not before i install it. I been reading about the ups and downs it.. I realy miss my threaded sms from my treo, just looking for a nice an simple threaded sms app. any recommendations.....................oh in not the pocket cm one
Old 02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
just try it out, and if u dont like it, uninstall it, simple as that!

unistalls just as cleanly and effortless as the install
Old 02-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

takmsdsm is keeping up the good worktakmsdsm is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to takmsdsm Send a message via AIM to takmsdsm Send a message via MSN to takmsdsm Send a message via Yahoo to takmsdsm
also, does this program have to be open (like all other threaded sms programs out there except for the palm one) to receive texts?
Old 02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by takmsdsm View Post
also, does this program have to be open (like all other threaded sms programs out there except for the palm one) to receive texts?
either or actually. once your done texting, just press the ok hard button, and it sends it to the background. The program actually does not slow the phone down at all, even when running in the background, you wont even notice that its running. This is the best way...

You CAN close it out if you like, and it will still activate when u get a text..the only downside is if you close it then everytime you want to open the program you get the "SMS CHAT" box pop-up and a two second delay while the program starts and scans the text folder. Best way is to just hit the "OK" hard button and send that puppy to the background.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

takmsdsm is keeping up the good worktakmsdsm is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to takmsdsm Send a message via AIM to takmsdsm Send a message via MSN to takmsdsm Send a message via Yahoo to takmsdsm
to answer my own question, yes it does. im impressed. not bad.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

ctasich is a n00b
I really like the scrolling style when searching for contacts. Is there a program to do this in my normal contacts list (currently I'm using HTC Random Access).

Also, I've noticed a drop in battery life since I started using Vito (I keep it open, but it literally uses nothing....). It may coincide with another change I made, but I can't figure out what. Anyone else had this problem?
Old 02-12-2008, 05:50 PM
VIP Member

I think there is a program calld "ftouchflo" that allows scrolling thru all apps.

Aside from that, anyone figure out a fix to the delay? Most of my messages go thru fine but about 2 out of 10 messages sit there with the arrow indicator orange, and never turns to blue to send unless i press the mail hard key. Effing annoying.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software