PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemas View Post
Great app no2chem ....on SERO ensemble and all working good........def would be a good idea to change the KB reading for vision data and have it convert to GB on the today plugin, as it is now the 7 digit KB reading does not fit in the space alloted.
Don't hold your breath on any updates. It would seem this app has been pushed off the back burner right into the fridge.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

i wouldn't put it away so soon... n2c is doing lots of great work right now on the mogul roms... and in those roms he's packing in quite a bit of his custom and some new tools. He's going to be releasing them individually when he gets it set up.

keep an eye on his new dedicated site:

http://www.nuerom.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
Don't hold your breath on any updates. It would seem this app has been pushed off the back burner right into the fridge.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 09-10-2008, 10:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Where can we download nueminutes? the link provided doesn't go to the download page anymore...
Old 09-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here's what I have...As I posted earlier I wouldn't anticipate updates any time soon for this application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Where can we download nueminutes? the link provided doesn't go to the download page anymore...
Attached Files
File Type: zip nueminutes.zip (48.8 KB, 71 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

lda167 is a n00b

This program is no longer working. Did Sprint change something in their system that would mess this program up??
Old 11-17-2008, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero 1.5 OS

jfolliard is just getting started

I thought something was amiss - because my display usage minutes haven't changed in a few days?!
Old 11-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Lurker

lda167 is a n00b

Tell me about it, I thought I had almost 100 minutes until the end of the week, but instead I only have 30! A friend of mine told me about a program called LCMinutes that supposedly gives you a nice usage summary of your plan. I'll update once I install it...
Old 11-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

caddychunk is a n00b

Good, I'm glad I'm not the only person that isn't having this program work anymore. Probably my most used program. Loved it, it's too bad it isn't working anymore.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Lurker

lda167 is a n00b

so I installed this LCMinutes program on my phone...it's nowhere near as convenient as nueminutes since this program is not designed to log into your actual sprint account (its made for other carriers, sprint is not yet one of them)..

buttt...you can customize ur rate plan in the settings so it can still monitor ur daytime, nighttime & weekend mins as well as ur texts...but it cant differentiate between mobile-to-mobile and regular daytime minutes which, well, sucks for sprint users...
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro

SharpTJ is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
Hello,

I developed a new today plugin that checks your Sprint minute usage. Its (slightly) rough at the moment, so it might not work if you have some plan type that I'm not aware of. It's written in c++, but the part that checks your minutes is written in .net. It's beta software, so it might fry your device, although its running on my titan just fine.

EDIT: update to version 0.5c major rewrite of some regex components, should work with the new billing system now and fixes problems with fair and flexible plans. Give it a try and let me know how it works! Special thanks to freeza and desairs for account to test it with - and a BIG thank you to all the donators that made this latest build possible!

currently only works with wm6 and wm6.1

To install, download the cab from my website:
http://www.weienterprises.com/nue/

Go to the today screen and enable the plugin, then press the gear on the today screen to configure it. You MUST save your username and password for My Sprint for the today plugin to check your minutes. If you would like to reconfigure the order things appear on the screen, go to data, press refresh, then go to today, and configure as you please. To force a refresh, press the internet icon.

Basic instructions:
Download cab to device.
Install cab.
Go to Control Panel -> Today
Make sure nueMinutes is enabled, press OK.
Go to today (Start -> Today)
Click on gear.
Click on settings.
Enter your username and password. If your username is your phone number, you only need to enter username and password. If your username is not your phone number, then you are probably on ensemble and need to select new billing system and enter your phone number. Press save password.
Now go to data, and press "refresh". It will try to get data, once it is done, you can customize the home screen. Go to the today screen, and you can set what data you want to be displayed. For example, if you want "mobile to mobile" to be displayed first, select it from the list. Under "short" is the name for it that appears on the today screen. The Vis. checkbox selects if it is visible on the today screen or not. Be sure to press save settings and not populate!
Then go back to your today screen, and press the internet icon to force a refresh. Your usage data should appear on your today screen now.

Let me know if you encounter any problems, or any feature requests.
I have done this several times and every time I exit the today screen where I checked the box for nueminutes it removes the check. The only thing I can keep checked is TF3D...what am I missing?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software