PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 04:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

shakedown is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Like others on this thread, I can login fine, get correct usage data on the data page, but going back to the today screen get the default info. I've tried refreshing in the today screen and no joy (tapping on the globe). Soft resets do nothing either. Any suggestions anyone? I'm on a SERO plan.

Edit: FYI I have unchecked M2M (its unlimited anyway)to clear up some space on the today screen (gear was sorta cutoff and hard to click on) and it still appears with all the default info.

Last edited by shakedown; 02-21-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Lurker

phylo is a n00b

This no worky for me!!!

Its not saving the "Use New System" or my phone number and even though I have unchecked M2M and NW they are both still showing up on the today screen... Oh and the date says 1/1/01 12:00:00 AM

Any ideas?

Phil

Edit:
Apparantly I need to put the crack pipe down... I some how managed to not save my phone number and thats what the problem was.. Its all working now...

Awesome plugin, thanks!

Last edited by phylo; 02-21-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
So updateing with the today plugin I always get the same default #s, but in the app itself in the data tab I get the correct info. So what I did was Unchecked the today plugin in the setting then went into the file explorer MyDevice-Program Files-nueMinutes and created a shortcut of the nueMinutes.exe (Clock icon 31.5k) in MyDevice-Windows-StartMenu-Programs. It takes me right to the Data part of the app just refresh and your usage is updated. The icon is not the right size its a bit off but works the way it should.
I'm doing the same thing, except implicitly calling a different shortcut inside the .lnk file (yes, you can do that).

No2chem, this is a really useful app, but it does place a lot of tiny info on the today screen. I like my today screen to be finger-friendly, and this app is just not. However, its rediculously useful as an app that I can call from my shortcuts list.
You should seriously consider making this a stand-alone app with a today screen option. Some people don't want it on the today screen.

I see from reading this thread that I'm not the only one who prefers this!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

sonicboom is keeping up the good worksonicboom is keeping up the good worksonicboom is keeping up the good work

I had to (in this order) enter my data in the settings page (and hit save password), then go to the data page ang hit refresh and wait for it to refresh and list the data, then go to the Today tab and hit refresh AGAIN, then change what I want in the boxes, then hit save settings. then "X" out
Old 02-21-2008, 10:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shakedown is a n00b

I followed your exact order, sonicboom, and still no update on the today screen. Really strange. Anyone have any suggestions for a fix?
Old 02-21-2008, 11:33 PM
Lurker

mpbyrne193 is a n00b

Thanks for the program. I am excited to use it.

Sonicboom is right, but I had to refresh the Data page 3 or 4 times to get it to display my data. Then on the "Today" tab, I first had to refresh, then select the "data name" from the drop-down menu - "anytime minutes", Moble to moble, text messaging etc. - and hit save settings. I then went to the today screen and forced a refresh (the globe thing) and it worked. Pretty sweet!

Last edited by mpbyrne193; 02-21-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (6900)
Carrier: Sprint /AT&T 3125 for work

jayresc is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to jayresc

Just installed and it works great... thanks.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Merciless is a n00b

just installed this and it works great, but is there a way to change the font color? sometimes white spot from teh wallpapaer prevents me from reading the number clearly..thanks
Old 02-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

i know that i haven't been working on this app lately, and that many people have been requesting updates... Im being switched to the new billing system right now, so thats whats really preventing updates.... Don't worry, i haven't forgot about it...
Old 02-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842

Quote:
Originally Posted by wldthng842 View Post
It's now 464,642. This is just sad, what do you think Sprint will do if I hit a Gig of transfer? That has to be more abuse than any MMS spam.
check, 1,034,812. In 20 days thats 51,740.6 kB per day. Or almost 52 MB per day, or more than 1 MB per hour even when sleeping. Just sad, really it is.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software