PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

yeah sadly I had to turn it off. It kept "renewing" the data anytime I made any change to the today screen. It should remember its last update and not update again till sufficient time has p*****. Plus it was blocking my plavalaguna. Thats a nono hehe

WONDERFUL app though. I very much love it
Old 05-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yeah i hope no2chem makes his way back around to this app eventually, especially now with the announcement of sprint capping the data at 5GB/month... we need this app more than ever!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 05-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

man 5gb a month sucks. I used that much some months on my NON PPC phone just streaming video. WHY are they legally allowed to call 5gb unlimited. WHY is that not fraud. Want to make all new accounts 5gb then ADVERTISE it as 5gb. I paid for unlimited.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

PaulitosWay is a n00b

Question - Nothing big or anything but on the today plug-in, the my last update time is alwats central time. Is this just the way it appears on the Sprint Usage page? I guess I could quit being lazy and take a look myself.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

lifeuw19 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
man 5gb a month sucks. I used that much some months on my NON PPC phone just streaming video. WHY are they legally allowed to call 5gb unlimited. WHY is that not fraud. Want to make all new accounts 5gb then ADVERTISE it as 5gb. I paid for unlimited.
Where did you hear/see this? Because I have unlimited and if they put a cap on it... see ya... I'll be out of my contract. I stream Sirius and SlingPlayer all the time on here...
Old 05-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

from the 5th element? let's see a screen shot!

Quote:
yeah sadly I had to turn it off. It kept "renewing" the data anytime I made any change to the today screen. It should remember its last update and not update again till sufficient time has p*****. Plus it was blocking my plavalaguna. Thats a nono hehe

WONDERFUL app though. I very much love it
Old 05-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Here you go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot000.jpg (13.0 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot001.jpg (13.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

thats awesome dude!! You know, i tripped out so much when i saw that movie and that part specifically when she's singing.

I got the soundtrack and then was like, no way, that CANT be her voice! Then i learned more about it...

You know, the song she sings actually is related to the movie and people who know about it (i know very little) could probably break down what the movies general concepts are! pretty cool eh?

thanks again

BTW how do you make the top bar and the bottom bar transparent?
Quote:
Here you go

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 05-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

There not. Wisbar is a replacement today screen basically. I just took the top and bottom 26 pixels from the image and use those as the "skin" for the wisbar so it all lines up

Want to know more about plavalaguna? google plava laguna (two words) this is where the actor was originally from so as a play on words they put the two together and made that the name of the character.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

another vote for this to be updated

im having an issue that i dont think has been mentioned
i got everything setup properly, and it refreshes properly in settings and retrieves my usage data appropriately.. but the today plugin doesnt reflect the usage data displayed in the settings.

ive already refreshed the plugin, reset the phone and it still shows 33333/44, 34/2, 2888/2, 43/100. I dont know what these numbers represent because i have 500 anytime minutes and 300 txt messages to use.. On top of that in the settings i chose to only show txt message usage and its still showing all 4 of these.

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software