PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 03:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330
Carrier: Sprint

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

thanks alot man
Old 03-31-2008, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

I'm not sure whether this information will help any of you or not. But for all people who are having issues with the today plugin, even if you refresh data through the program itself the today plugin has it's own refresh button which is needed to be used the first time in order for your information to show up correctly. It is the little globe, just press it and it will refresh and your data will show up correctly as long as you set up the program properly. That should also help if you change any visibility settings in the program as well, hit refresh and it should only show what you want through the today plugin itself.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

xb1az3x is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
That should also help if you change any visibility settings in the program as well, hit refresh and it should only show what you want through the today plugin itself.

It does nothing for the visibility problems. The visibility checkboxes just do not work. I don't know why nobody else can test these, I am curious if it is just my setup. I have DCD 3.0.1 on a Sprint Mogul with HTC Home and HHC.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb1az3x View Post
It does nothing for the visibility problems. The visibility checkboxes just do not work. I don't know why nobody else can test these, I am curious if it is just my setup. I have DCD 3.0.1 on a Sprint Mogul with HTC Home and HHC.
i just tested and can confirm this. i unchecked one of the TXT box, refresehed both within the app and on the today plugin... and the TXT still shows on the today screen...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-31-2008, 11:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

xb1az3x is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i just tested and can confirm this. i unchecked one of the TXT box, refresehed both within the app and on the today plugin... and the TXT still shows on the today screen...

Thank you for that, and I don't mean to be a bother but a bug is a bug and I love this program, it has already helped me ration my minutes.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb1az3x View Post
Thank you for that, and I don't mean to be a bother but a bug is a bug and I love this program, it has already helped me ration my minutes.
nah, no bother at all, I'm sure no2chem appreciates it... he's a perfectionist.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

yeah, i haven't touched the today plugin code because honestly, its a little scary.

once i find some time i will clean it up.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Post Master General

Thanks for your time in the first place n2c, right now it's running well enough that i think most can be patient for an update. Great work as always.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

I am still getting the error

nueMinutes.exe
NullReferenceException

at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getDataNew()
at minuteLibrary.Minutes.getData()

Running a 6800 (Mogul), latest Rom, latest Radio, "C" version of the nueMinutes. I have uninstalled and re-installed it a few times. The above error is what I get when I hit refresh.

I read that others have it working... anyone have any tips?
Old 04-01-2008, 04:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

djboo4you is just getting started

make sure you have .NET CF 3.5 installed first

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software