PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 10:07 AM
dearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
text message sent alert off

I like treowx for dismissing the alert when text message sent but do not like the large file size of .net is there another program that will do the same without installing .net?
thanks in advance
Don
Old 01-25-2008, 11:40 AM
caddieguy02

hey don...just found a program that does it for u..and u dont have to hack anything...i downloaded it and it works great...all u got 2 do is go into the program check or uncheck everything u want to turn on or off...and u can turn the stuff back on or off anytime u like...it has other options like disableing the blinking led's and lots of other cool stuff...
PPC-6800 Hacks - 1.05 is the program...if u need to know where to get it just hit me up...oh and feel free to give me some reputation points too haha...

Last edited by caddieguy02; 01-25-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
hey done...just found a program that does it for u..and u dont have to hack anything...i downloaded it and it works great...all u got ot do is go into the program and uncheck everything and the stuff comes right back so ur not damaging ur phone by hacking it...PPC-6800 Hacks - 1.05 is the program...if u need to know where to get it just hit me up...
Yeah, I tried to register on the site to dl that program but it won't let me log in. PM me and I'll send you my email.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:10 PM
dearls

Does the PPC-6800 Hacks - 1.05 work with the treo 700wx though?
and thanks i just dont want to install .net just for that one small thing but the textsent alert is a pain in the *** lol
Old 01-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
SK Tools (which has a free, never expiring trial) allows you to turn off the text sent bubble. It also has a ton of other tweaks that are invaluable. Works on any Windows Mobile device.

Google it.

late,
Coz
Old 01-25-2008, 12:26 PM
caddieguy02

hey dearls look for Treo 700wx Hacks - 1.0 same things as the one for the 6800...and its all free...dont mess with whatever boggie is trying to get u to do...haha...if u need to know the site to get it from PM me...
Old 01-25-2008, 12:28 PM
dearls

see thats the problem to use treo700wx hacks you have to install the .net software and it is very large and would rather not use it just for one small hack
thanks Don
Old 01-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
With SKTools you don't need .net. I've tried the WX Hacks before...don't waste your time. Step up to a real application.

http://s-k-tools.com/

late,
Coz
Old 01-25-2008, 12:45 PM
dearls

ok trying sktools but cant for the life of me find where to disable the sent message hack in it does the lite version not have it?
Old 01-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Coz-erator

Yes it has it!
Open SKTools and go to "Tune Up" menu. On the bottom menu scroll over to "Phone Edition". Tweaking SMS is like the second or third item down.

Make your selections and soft reset!

late,
Coz

EDIT: Depending on how you have SKTools set up, "Phone Edition" might also be showing up under "System Tweaks" under Categories (left soft key).

Last edited by CozBoogie; 01-25-2008 at 12:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software