PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 02:46 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
remember passwords

is there a program out there that will remember your login info for sites that don't offer it, like logmein.com? an app, or workaround like that would be invaluable. i hope some1 can think of 1. thanx all ^_^
Old 01-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Not sure what you're looking for, a browser plugin? There's always ewallet by Illium Software and Flexwallet by WebIS.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
I use SPB Wallet, and its a lifesaver, it remembers passwords to sites for bills, business, etc....give it try
________
Washington Medical Marijuana

Last edited by elosogrande7076; 09-08-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:29 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
thanx alot, I'll give it a try. does it auto enter it, or does it just remember it for me? cause i don't have a problem remembering it. i just don't wanna have to type it out every time.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
I dunno for the ones I mentioned. I use a very old version of ewallet that just remembers, but at least I can copy and paste from it. Newer versions may do what you ask.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond

zagleft1 is a n00b
Have you looked at Dinarsoft TapText? Among other things, it will let you create shortcuts to any string of characters. First thing I always install after a hard reset.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Lurker

deekfu is a n00b
I use Roboform on every pc and mobile i have. It is simply awesome (although I did pay for the pro version).
Old 01-12-2008, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

chadman is just getting started
I have been using Roboform for years. Great app! It will autofill for your home pc and just stores passwords on a palm/ppc. Chad
Old 01-12-2008, 08:29 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagleft1 View Post
Have you looked at Dinarsoft TapText? Among other things, it will let you create shortcuts to any string of characters. First thing I always install after a hard reset.
i dont know how that would help me, would you please explain it like your explaining it to a 3 year old LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadman View Post
I have been using Roboform for years. Great app! It will autofill for your home pc and just stores passwords on a palm/ppc. Chad
and thank you, but i remember my login info just fine, i dont need something to store it, i need something to fill it out for me ^_^
Old 01-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung
Carrier: VZW

Sarge, USMC is just getting started
I use Nyx Password Storage.........

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software