PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3600

Mollusk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Skinz Sudoku : Freeware Eye Candy...

Skinz Sudoku is a Sudoku game which combines good looks and ease of use...

It offers beautiful graphs by Daydream, with 4 different skins depending on the difficulty level.

The game's particularity is that it offers 4 different input methods for you to select from, to fit everyone's needs...
- Wheel : Select a number from the number wheel around the tile you touched. You can also set a hint by touching one of the corners...
- Square : Same thing, but in a simplier/more compact layout...
- Bar : Select first which number to plot, and then touch the grid to put it anywhere...
- Writing : In this mode, touch a tile to have it zoom, and just write down the number you want !

You can also add small number hints at anytime, with every input method, using the top right button, or undo if you make an error...

All the levels are randomly generated, so don't expect to finish the game soon ^^

And best of all : totally free ^^
Old 01-24-2008, 06:11 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Mollusk is a n00b
Quick update : 1.21 fixes the generator (some random invalid grids every now and then :s)
Old 01-24-2008, 06:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
nice game.

Last edited by fat boy; 01-24-2008 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
This is another cool looking game that I don't think will work on square screen. Oh well....I like the layout, gives it a 'Fun' look that I like to this game!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Mollusk is a n00b
Sorry for the square screen, I don't have much time for coding so I concentrate on my PPC screen format :/
Old 01-24-2008, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Don't blame you there, I would do the same thing!!! It looks pretty good, Very well done!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software