PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 03:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

omegax is keeping up the good workomegax is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=295976 is honestly the closest I've seen
Old 12-20-2007, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegax View Post
all you do is add a wallpaper.gif to the gfx folder. then go into settings and enable it!!! Good luck to all.
Tried that, all I get is a black screen....one quick question though...is there a way of re-sizing .GIF files? I try, but it tells me it won't have animation after I save it.

Thanks

Old 12-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

heh. Yes but you have to do it from photoshop or a program that supports animations. But you seriously cant get gifs to work?

go to S2U2 settings goto Wallpaper: File/Directory (Portrait) >>>>>> Change to option 2

Hit save

Then put a Wallpaper.gif In the folder \Program Files\S2U2\gfx\

This absolutely works!! Please select one of the animations I've posted. They 100% work.

Further more if you post the animation you want i'll try my best to resize it.
****Warning: if the original image is SMALLER then 240*320 the image will look horrible*****

EDIT:
I am sorry buddywiser your right. Last step go to start menu> programs> S2U2
select ilock2 (you'll get a popup) then select it again (no popup) and it has now refreshed the program.

Last edited by omegax; 12-20-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

buddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuffbuddywiser knows their stuff
Mine only worked after soft reset...did you try that?
Old 12-20-2007, 11:37 AM
A_C
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: CSL

A_C is just getting started
or reshuffle omegax's steps:
1. copy Wallpaper.gif to \Program Files\S2U2\gfx\
2. start "s2u2 Settings.exe"
3. select 2nd option for Wallpaper (Portrait)
4. save
5. start S2U2

Enjoy!
A_C
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
After I saw the new S2U2 at XDA the other day I went on a hunt for animated GIF's. I found a lot of bouncing boobs and the like (which is nice but not something I want on my phone), but it took a lot of hunting through forums to find some other somewhat cool ones. I've attached a few in a zip file:

I was having a problem with S2U2 .95 not automatically locking when I turned the device off though. I'm sure I had all the correct options enabled. Maybe I'll try reinstalling, but for now I went back to .86. The animated GIFs seemed to slow things down a bit anyway.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Animated GIFs.zip (2.53 MB, 986 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bedoig; 12-20-2007 at 11:47 AM.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

henderjr is a n00b
He might just have an old version of S2U2. Mine didn't have the options you spoke of. The version I had was .86 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343256. Did some googling and found version .95 from here http://www.freewareppc.com/download/...ies/s2u2.shtml. Works well for me. =D>
Old 12-20-2007, 12:00 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I have tried resets (that has its own issues UGH!!!!), I will post one of the GIFs I am trying to use here, I will also try one of the ones posted here, maybe I am looking at the wrong ones...who knows. Thanks for the responses, I am sure I will get there!!!

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...ersion28pi.gif

P.S. on the last frame...can all the white text be removed? Leaving only a black screen and logo?

Thanks a lot for at least looking!!!!
Old 12-20-2007, 12:04 PM
VIP Member

P.S.

Here are a couple others I have been looking at....see a pattern here? LOL

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...cyberdance.gif

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...11-511x768.gif
Old 12-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_C View Post
or reshuffle omegax's steps:
1. copy Wallpaper.gif to \Program Files\S2U2\gfx\
2. start "s2u2 Settings.exe"
3. select 2nd option for Wallpaper (Portrait)
4. save
5. start S2U2

Enjoy!
A_C
And one of my favorite programmers joins us. Welcome sir!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software