PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Speed Dial From Today Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Why the hell would you even ask? I am offended...
WOW

Now that IS impressive.

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

It's not that impressive, you offend me all the time...

Old 06-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
It's not that impressive, you offend me all the time...

LOL

Your COD skills or lack there of very much offend me, sir.

I'm applauded'ded'd
Old 06-23-2008, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I use Face Contact because it uses the contact's picture and can run with more than 50 displayed...

http://www.cnetx.com/products/contact/
Quote:
Face Contacts does the same for when you push down on a contact's picture: call mobile, call home, call work, send text, send email, etc.

For me spb's Phone Suite was a little heavy on memory utilization...
I'm with rainfreak here, face Contacts is a great plugin, allowing you to customize the shape and layout of the pics on your Today screen, and the touch-flow is nice for when you don't have enough screen space for all your contacts, and like rainfreak, with the number I have, the stock of icons that come with it comes in useful. It does have a much lower memory footprint than SPB. Overall, I don't have as many as rainfreak, but I keep my 'most called' contacts at the forefront of the contacts, and leave the seldom used ones at the end of the list. Works very well!!!

Old 06-23-2008, 04:04 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Two other programs that have speed dial from today screen, both with pics.
PhotoContactsPro and the new phoneAlarm2.
PhotoContactsPro is great for what it does, but I don't like the way it does profiles.
I'm trying phoneAlarm2.03 right now. So far it's pretty good.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knether View Post
LOL

Your COD skills or lack there of very much offend me, sir.

I'm applauded'ded'd
Oh you did not just go there. I seem to recall looking down on you most of the time we played together last. Or at least your scores were below mine...

Oh, did I say that out loud? Oops, sorry.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Oh you did not just go there. I seem to recall looking down on you most of the time we played together last. Or at least your scores were below mine...

Oh, did I say that out loud? Oops, sorry.

What do you expect. I'm changing my gaming style to play with you guys. I wanna see you hold your own on HQ's shipment.

( to stay on topic)

I use Face contacts Pro. I love it, it's smooth when it slides, and I never have issues where I automatically call people. You can set it up where if you hold your finger on a face it calls the person which is nifty!
Old 06-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I'm with rainfreak here, face Contacts is a great plugin, allowing you to customize the shape and layout of the pics on your Today screen, and the touch-flow is nice for when you don't have enough screen space for all your contacts, and like rainfreak, with the number I have, the stock of icons that come with it comes in useful. It does have a much lower memory footprint than SPB. Overall, I don't have as many as rainfreak, but I keep my 'most called' contacts at the forefront of the contacts, and leave the seldom used ones at the end of the list. Works very well!!!
Yeah, i really like the way you can customize it all. As for my "most called" people, uhm yeah. I log about 5,000 minutes a month right now. I am on call 24/7/365 and man do they use it. That and my wife likes to talk to me every now and then, since I am usually at work. Add into it that all my kids have phones, and I am a youth leader for my church, and you can see why I have so many "speed" dials setup. If I am not sleeping or killing someone in COD4, I am on the freakin' phone...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software