PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 / 6900 / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

badb4c is keeping up the good workbadb4c is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slacker Radio Released by Slacker for WinMo

Am I the only one missing all the nav controls now with the official version? I have no track skip or anything. I am running the version from slackers site. Which is the same version posted here.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:54 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Hey badb4c, I'm not sure what can be wrong but... try uninstalling the current version you have installed and download the cab i posted and installed then to device, if it still refuses to work, just try giving your device a hard reset and do a fresh install upon a boot and see if it works

*my advise might just be useless*
Attached Files
File Type: cab SlackerRadio.CAB (796.5 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

That one looks the same. I actually did a hard reset yesterday and it looked like this pre and post hard reset. The wonky part is the unofficial one used to display correctly until I installed the official one. Thanks though.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hopefully htc touch pro
Carrier: metropcs

SeanNoxious is a n00b

Anybody know how to hardware map buttons to play/pause or skip because on the tp the app is too big and the touch screen controls are impossible to see let alone tap.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola DROID
Carrier: Verizon

brandogg is keeping up the good workbrandogg is keeping up the good work

If you have a D-Pad, you can actually get to the buttons. If you touch the album art, it shows the lyrics, then hit "now playing", then press right on the D-Pad 3 times, it puts the "cursor" on the "skip" button. Pressing right only twice puts it on pause. If you don't touch the art first, and just use the D-pad, I think it pretty much always puts the "cursor" on the "ban" button. Hope this helps.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hopefully htc touch pro
Carrier: metropcs

SeanNoxious is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg View Post
If you have a D-Pad, you can actually get to the buttons. If you touch the album art, it shows the lyrics, then hit "now playing", then press right on the D-Pad 3 times, it puts the "cursor" on the "skip" button. Pressing right only twice puts it on pause. If you don't touch the art first, and just use the D-pad, I think it pretty much always puts the "cursor" on the "ban" button. Hope this helps.

Ty so much.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:17 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Slacker is so much better than Pandora. I use it on my Tour all the time.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hey badb4c, I'm not sure what can be wrong but... try uninstalling the current version you have installed and download the cab i posted and installed then to device, if it still refuses to work, just try giving your device a hard reset and do a fresh install upon a boot and see if it works

*my advise might just be useless*
Did another hard reset. Even ran task29 and re-flashed my rom. Still wont show correctly. I so cant wait for the Evo. The TP2 is really starting to suck.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:00 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by badb4c View Post
Did another hard reset. Even ran task29 and re-flashed my rom. Still wont show correctly. I so cant wait for the Evo. The TP2 is really starting to suck.
I'm sorry, I'm really sure what can be causing this problem for you, I'm not sure which ROM are you running, is it a custom one made by yourself? maybe that can be it if yes, the ROM you are running. I don't use my TP2 anymore but i just tried it and it shows everything correctly for me.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

It's got to be something else I have installed. I just think it's odd it's only me. I am running Mighty rom 6.5 2.5 2012. Def not an odd ball rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software